Miraculous Marichat

A/N Hey guys! Cat here! Welcome to S.S Marichat! The Marichat capital ship of the seven seas of Wattpad! I think. Now if you would please read this story! Well, on to the story!

Narrator's POV

Marinette put her head in her hands from exhaustion. She stayed up all night working on her Ladybug Couture line. Alya shook Marinette awake when she noticed her drifting off.

"Marinette, girl, you need to wake up! What's got you tired?" Alya asked worriedly. Marinette lifted her head up grogily. "I was up all night working on Ladybug Couture. Just like you asked."

Marinette smiled wearily at her brunette friend. The brunette opened her mouth in shock. "Wha-? Girl, I can't believe you did that! I wanted the line but not at your expense!" She put a hand over her mouth for emphasis.

At that the teacher came in and started instructions.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

When the last bell rang Marinette immediately jumped out of her seat and practically flew to her locker. She put everything she didn't need in her locker and almost made it to the door before Adrien caught her.

"Woah, woah, woah! Where are you going in a rush?" He questioned her strange behavior. "Uh, Ad-Adrien! Um, uh, I-I w-was, uh, um. Havetohelpmamaandpapaatthebalerygottagobye!!!" At that Marinette attempted to rush out the door until she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Marinette, tell me the truth." Marinette sighed and relaxed. "Alright. I've been working on this new line for Alya and I am really excited for it! I swear, it just might be my best work! I'm trying to get over to the Eiffel Tower for inspiration." She explained to the stubborn boy.

He let go and nodded in understanding. "Okay. Gotcha." Marinette raced out of the school went to the Eiffel Tower.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

When Marinette got to the Eiffel Tower she immediately fell down on her favorite bench huffing. Little did she know was that a certain cat decided to follow her.

Flashback

Marinette seems suspicious, Adrien thought, she might just get a visit from a certain cat! "Plagg! Transform me!" He wasted no time reasoning with Plagg and went straight for the transformation.

Flashback End

Chat perched the tree with ease as he tried to get a look at Marinette's designs. Of course, Marinette heard him and sighed. "Chat Noir! Come out!" Marinette turned her angry eyes towards the tree Chat was perched on.

"A-ah! Princess, I didn't know you'd be here! How are you today?" He gulped at her scary hearing and slid down the tree. "Don't even try me today, Chat! I am tired, so will you so kindly leave me alone?"

"Uh, I was just wondering about your designs. What are you working on?" He tried to look at her designs but failed miserably. "As long as you promise me one thing..." Marinette stated.

"What? Anything!" Chat pleaded. Marinette smiled shyly. "You don't laugh...." Chat gave her a dumbfounded look. Why would I ever laugh at her amazing designs?

Chat thought with certainty that he wouldn't laugh. Marinette slowly turned her book towards him to show him her Ladybug Couture. It was filled to the brim of amazing Ladybug themed dresses, along with some Chat Noir themed suits.