Two-Shot (?)

A/N Hey guys! So as most of you may know, last chapter was the.... last official chapter. But if you saw last chapter then you know that this has no relevance to the overall story. Someone had asked me to create a second part to the one-shot I made. So here it is! It is based off of the song Little Do You Know by Alex & Sierra. This one should be more calm than the last.

Narrator's POV

Marinette sat on her balcony, hugging her knees tightly, thinking back to the time when she first fell in love with Adrien and sighed. The sight was beautiful and reminded her of her newly formed love.

After the fight, Marinette and Adrien became boyfriend and girlfriend. They had decided to let the Guardian take care of Nooroo. Gabriel was aloud to go back home so long as Adrien keeps an eye on him.

If it weren't for him being Chat Noir's father he would have gone to prison. Paris decided to take mercy on him after Adrien pleaded for Gabriel to go back home.

So basically, they had an 'I am your father' moment and went back to their tense lives. But of course, Adrien has a better life now. Marinette sighed again as she thought of Adrien.

"Little do you know, how I'm breaking while you fall asleep. Little do you know, I'm still haunted by the memories. Little do you know, I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece. Little do you know I... need a little more time."

Adrien silently and stealthily snuck up behind her with flowers behind her back. "Underneath it all, I'm held captive by the hole inside. I've been holding back, for the fear you might change your mind. I'm ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder fight. Little do you know I... need a little more time." She still hasn't noticed Adrien yet.

He decided to give her a little startle. "I'll wait! I'll wait!" Marinette jumped a little but smiled when she turned around. "I've loved you like you've never felt! The pain! I'll wait! I promise you don't have to be afraid! I'll wait! Love is here and here to stay, so lay your head on me...." He smiled at her and sat down next to her, laying the flowers on he ground.

"Little do you know, I know you're hurt while I'm sounds asleep." He sang. "Little do you know, all my mistakes are slowly drowning me! Little do you know, I'm trying to make it better piece by piece." His face softened. "Little do you know I... I love you till the sun dies!"

Their face got a little closer and they started a duet. "I'll wait. Just wait. I love you like I've never felt the pain. Just wait. I love you like I've never been afraid. Just wait. Our love is here and here to stay." Marinette shushed him for this part. "So lay your head on me...."

Adrien smiled. "I'll wait!" She smiled too. "I'll wait!" She mimicked. "I love you like you've never felt! The pain! I'll wait! I promise you don't have to be afraid! I'll wait! Love is here and here to stay, so lay your head on me.... Lay your head on me.... So lay your head on me...." Marinette layed her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.

Adrien softly ruffled her hair and sang. "'Cause little do you know I... I love you till the sun dies...." He kissed her head as she fell asleep slowly. Slowly, Adrien picked Marinette up and brought her to her room.

He placed her down slowly on her bed and just looked at her lovingly. Eventually he leaned forward and kissed her forehead, backing away to retrieve her flowers.

But she didn't let him. Instinctively she reached a hand out and grabbed his arm in her sleep. "Don't... leave...." She whispered in her sleep. Adrien slowly smiled kindly and got into her bed.

Soon enough they were asleep. And the real photo shoot began. Alya, Nino, and Marinette's parents were taking pictures of them asleep and giggling like little maniacs.

Boy, did they turn out great, though.

A/N Hey guys! Sorry if this was shorter than most of my chapters but I didn't really know what to put

A/N Hey guys! Sorry if this was shorter than most of my chapters but I didn't really know what to put. So, I just put an Adrienette moment in there since I NEVER do that! I only do it with Felix and Marinette. So officially for the last time in this book, Rouge, out!

-Rouge Cur