Angel And Devil Appear...?

A/N Hey guys! Sorry it took awhile to update but school was forcing me to not update PV and so I couldn't get to writing this so here we are now! Let's just get to it....

Marinette mentally face palmed. "Chat! We already had this conversation!" She groaned. Chat looked at her then remembered it. "Oh yeah! Oops! But still. If you know Ladybug it doesn't exactly mean you know her Kwami." Chat pointed out.

"Well, sometimes when Ladybug is in a bind Tikki stays here." Marinette pointed to Tikki's little make-shift bed that Tikki uses to sleep. Chat looked at Marinette and thought she looked cute.

She looks cute... no. Not just ccute. She's beautiful! Wait, why am I thinking these things? I like Ladybug! Argh! I'm so confused! I don't even recognize my own feelings anymore.

Chat pounced towards the window and lied down on Marinette's bed. "So, how is the masquerade going along?" Chat asked awkwardly. Marinette turned her face to face him.

"Hmm? The masquerade? It's going along fine. Luckily Alya put it together based off of my designs. So it'll start next week. I'll be wearing Chat Noir dress for you. And Ladybug will be wearing her Ladybug dress." Marinette explained.

"Well doesn't that sound nice. I might be able to dance with both my Purrincess and Lady." Chat purred. Marinette laughed half-heartedly. She knew she would have to be two people at the same time at that dance. And she couldn't be anymore happy for it.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

Chat Noir jumped from rooftop to rooftop thinking about what just went down. Do I like Marinette? He asked himself. A little angel Chat appeared on his left shoulder and a devil Chat appeared on his right.

"You like Ladybug! You mustn't be a sinnamon bun and betray your feelings! That would be a sin!" Angel Chat exclaimed. "Woah! What the heck!? Where did you come from?! Who and what the heck are you!?"

"Your inner Angel and Devil," said the devil Chat, "I'm Devil. Nice to meet ya." He held out his tiny hand for Chat to shake. Chat just looked at it in amazement.

"You have seen fairies!!! Do you not believe we could exist!?" Devil asked. Chat nodded his head 'yes' dumbly. Angel shook his head. "Of course we exist! There are multiple other things that humans don't know exist!"

Devil 'tched.' "That was not a smart move. Well, most cartoons have me and Angel arguing half the time. So why don't we commence with the arguing?" Devil asked and grinned wickedly.

"Ya do like her! She is pretty, sweet, smart, great leadership skills, and don't forget to mention beautiful." Upon closer expection Chat realized that Devil and Angel didn't look exactly like him.

Devil had jet black hair while Angel had pale blonde hair. Angel had his father's blue eyes while Devil had his electric green eyes. "So which one do you guys think I like?" Chat asked.

He made a sad mistake. They Devil shouted Marinette at the same time that Angel shouted Ladybug and then they started fighting about how their girl is better.

Chat finally got fed up with it when they were on the tip-top of the Eiffel Tower. "Shut up!" He yelled. Luckily they were too high up for people to notice so no one heard him.

The two immediately hushed up and gave Chat some peace and quiet. "Thank you! I can decide who I like by myself without your bickering! Plus, I don't even know if I even like Marinette in that way! Just leave me alone!"

They both disappeared with sad faces but Devil a little slower. Chat decided to call it a night and went back home.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

The next morning Marinette decided to keep her hair down like she said she would but flattened it a little. She looked at the clock and saw that she was late to school. Again.

So she ran out of the house with bread and started eating while running to make it. When she came crashing in she slid into her seat with the need for speed.

Mrs. Bustier was turning around as soon as Marinette got settled in her seat. "You're late, Marinette." Mrs. Bustier said bluntly. Marinette nodded her head to signal for the teacher to continue.

Mrs. Bustier sighed. "Alright. Today we will be talking about the masquerade tonight. You would have had to buy your tickets either last week or today unless you helped plan it like Marinette and Alya. Or you were kidnapped." She glanced at Marinette sympathetically.

"Now. You must remember that this is a masquerade and you won't know who is who unless you are Marinette and you made everyone's outfits. Or if you go together. Remember that you must be wearing a mask." She reminded.

"Also, the rules are no running, pranking, causing mischief in any way shape or form, and no removing someone's mask without their permission. It is rude and unacceptable. We might have Jagged Stone as our entertainer thanks to Marinette pulling some strings for us. Please thank her for all of her contribution."

A round of applause was heard for the blushing bluenette. She had put the most contribution even if she was out for two weeks. The bell rang. "Now students, remember to dress appropriately because this is a school event. Remember that!" She waved the students off and everyone filed out for their next class.

A/N Hey guys! I hope you're excited for the masquerade next chapter! *crickets chirping* No one? Just me? Okay.... Well this chapter is dedicated to Ariabunny101 for FINALLY FINDING FUSHIGIBOSHI NO FUTAGOHIME GYU!!!! I AM SO FLIPPERS PIZZA FLIPPING HAPPY!!!! I COULD DIE HAPPY!!! No wait, then I wouldn't be able to see it.... NEVERMIND. I AM SO HAPPY!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!! (~>◇<)~

-Rouge Cur