A/N Many Thanks And Love!

Hey guys! So I just felt like making an A/N that thanks all of you guys who have supported me! I appreciate it! (Plus I just read a book that thanked me for being funny and I thought 'what the heck? Why don't I make someone feel special?'

So the first person I'm thanking is @BlackCatWithBlueEyes! Thank you so much for commenting! But you really hasta lay off on the whole Marco being Marinette's cousin thing! Geez! It's all fun and games till someone gets hurt. I'm gonna guess that person is you. But your comments make me laugh, so thanks!

The next person is Ariabunny101. She is very supportive and I appreciate it. She also makes some funny comments! In fact, I think all of you guys do!

Our next victim is @marichatfan16. Like BlackCatWithBlueEyes he or she comments alot and I deeply appreciate it!

And last but definitely not least, RougeCur! Cause that's my other account and I feel like making myself feel special again! By the way, I would love for you guys to follow my other account! I love the pen name and everything about it! Except for the stories.... Well, moving on!

Thank you guys for all of your support! Today I was working on Marichat PV so tomorrow I'll work on this one! Have fun!

-Cat