THEY DID THE THING!!!!

AN Hey guys! I am sad to announce this but either this chapter or the next one will be the last chapter in this book. Before you go to the comments screaming, "NUUU!! U CAN'T DO DIS 2 MEH!!" Let me explain! I have BIG plans for this one! So you MAY NOT kill me! There are other books in this giant world! OR! Maybe, you can go and read a REAL book! One that's actually published! Just kidding, you guys can do whatever you want :p.

Narrator's POV

Slowly Marinette pulled away softly from their small, intimate kiss. "Chat... I have a secret. I'm--" She was cut off by a scream. "Marinette! Stay here!" Chat gave her another quick kiss and ran inside.

She knew this was gonna happen. So Marinette has a plan B. Instead of listening to Chat Noir, as usual, she ran inside and ran to Jagged Stone. "Jagged! It's time for Plan B!"

She froze with fear when she saw who was there. It was Papillon. Marinette was still a little shocked by her getting kidnapped, even if it didn't look like it from the outside.

"Are you sure you wanna go with Plan B still?!" Jagged shook her out of her thoughts. She nodded her head fast. "Yes! Now more than ever! But I'm gonna need some help...."

Marinette motioned for Tikki. "Tikki," she whispered, "I need you to use what the Guardian taught us!" Tikki looked up at her with wide eyes. "Marinette, are you sure? It's a one-time thing only!"

Marinette nodded confidently. "Of course. I need to do this." Tikki sighed and went along with it. She recited non-audible words and people slowly stopped screaming at the sight. Papillon was trapped in a red cage.

"She did it! She stole the book! I have to get her back for this!" He shouted and pointed at Marinette. "Hush up, Papillon! I have something to announce!" She slowly walked up to the microphone and signaled to Jagged.

He started the music. "My name is Marinette," people started gasping, "a girl just like any other. But when destiny calls upon me to fight the forces of evil, I become... Miraculous Ladybug." Chat was shocked. He couldn't move or believe it. He was happy, but confused.

"Black butterfly, mysterious Paris, this is my story, it's a bit strange." Chat was falling head over heels again. "Black magic makes me despair and Chat Noir is no angel. Uh, uh, oh! Star-crossed love, uh, uh, oh! My heart loves Adrien," he couldn't explain what he felt, "uh, uh, oh, but he only seems to love me when I become...

"A ladybug, a lucky charm, lady magic, and lady luck! A ladybug, lady of the heart, be heroic in case of emergency!" Chat got onto the stage and stole the microphone from her.

"I'm Chat Noir, always here, I've got super-powerful powers. For victory, I swear, I will fight madly!" Ladybug did chorus. "Star-crossed love," and more chorus, "I'm afraid to love in vain," and more chorus, "the one who cannot love me when she lives out her destiny...."

Ladybug stole it back and they both sang into it, the music smoother. "A ladybug, a lucky charm, lady magic, and lady luck! A ladybug, lady of the heart, be heroic in case of emergency!"

The song got faster and Chat started doing chorus. "A ladybug, a lucky charm, lady magic, and lady luck! A ladybug, lady of the heart, be heroic in case of emergency! A ladybug!"

Chat started singing. "Miraculous, miraculous...." Back to the both of them. "A ladybug, lady of the heart, be heroic in case of emergency! LADYBUG!" Their love song was over and everyone stood there in shock.

They couldn't believe that their shy classmate was Ladybug. Neither could Papillon. He just thought she was a brat. A bug that needed to be squashed. Chat Noir transformed back into Adrien.

"I never knew you loved me...." He leaned in the small gap between him and Marinette and kissed her passionately. The whole crowd awwwwed. Including Rouge C- I-I mean including nobody! R-Rouge ain't no softie! Pfft, w-whatchu be talkin' 'bout? R-Rouge lives da thug l-life!

They pulled apart and took each other's masks off. Naturally, Marinette was blushing and stuttering with Alya face-palmed in the background. But Adrien just smiled. "Ha, I'm glad it's you."

The crowd gaped at their unmasked heroes. Alya had recorded it all, so there's no going back. Plus there was the whole fourth year in there. But they were happy with their decision.

"Ahh! Finally! I eat all of the camembert I want without anyone caring!" That ruined the moment. "Plagg...." Adrien had a tick mark on his head. Plagg flew out of Adrien's jacket with a piece of camembert.

The everyone in the room, but Marinette, Adrien, Papillon, and Plagg, had question marks floating around their heads. Then Alya asked what was on everyone's minds. "What. The heck. Is that?"

Marinette sweatdropped. "And you must be the Plagg I heat about all the time. Tikki, it's safe to come out now." She said soothingly to her Kwami. "Oh, I'm gonna give you a piece of my mine, Plagg!"

Tikki came flying out of Marinette's bag. Her antenna was twitching angrily. "It was getting so romantic!" She swooned. "Aww, and you must be the ever so nice Tikki I hear about." Adrien said.

Tikki nodded happily. "Hehe, yep! Thank you!" He shook his head. "No problem. You're way better than Plagg." Plagg hit him in the head. "Shut up!" They started laughing. And when it finished....

Well... they were bombarded with questions. "Hold on, hold on! Questions later, party now!" Marinette interrupted the students and led Adrien to the dance floor.

And they lived happily ever after.

The end.

Who the heck am I kidding? There are no 'and they lived happily ever after's in my books! Oh yeah, that's right! The end is just the beginning. Ever heard of that phrase? WELL, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A HAPPY ENDING!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

"ROUGE! SHUT UP!" Marinette yelled at me. Yes ma'am.... But seriously. There are no happy ending in my books.

A/N YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT!! THERE IS GOING TO BE A BOON TWO!!! DOS!!! DEUX!! DÝO!!! DALAWA!! ATHNAN!!! NI!! ÈR!!! DUO!!! 'ELUA!!! TWEE!! I should probably stop while I'm ahead 😧😥.... So, like I said, there is gonna be a book two. I'm still deciding whether I should just call it Marichat 2 or another name. If I keep Marichat in the name then I can keep with my theme of naming my books after their ship, and it will actually sound like it came from this book. What do you guys think? I want you to decide. For the last time in this book, Rouge is out.

Who the heck do you think I am? I am not out! I promised that I would make another addition to to my one-shot so I'm p gonna keep that promise to.... I forgot your name. Sorry, but I have memory equivalent to that of.... trash. It's amazing how I remember to put my glasses on every morning. Sometimes I forget my watch and favorite (and so far only) bracelet. If it was you, please raise your hand. No lying. I can tell when you're lying. *glares into your soul* Welp! Next chapter is a two-(?)shot. Then I'm done. Rouge, out!

-Rouge Cur

P.S I do NOT own this song. It is the French theme song. It belongs to Thomas Astruc and is CANON, as most of you know. For those of you who don't, you're welcome.