Chat Blanc

A/N Hey guys! So I just got finished making the PV I promised so back to the Rad Clifford from last chapter! Sorry about that.... Well, on to the story!

Narrator's POV

"Papillon. Lovely weather today it seems." Marinette smirked in defiance. "Feisty one, this is. Well, we have what Chat Noir wants. All we have to do is wait for the opportunity for an Akuma to enter him."

Marinette rolled her eyes. "You would never be able to do that to him. Have you seen that Silly Kitty's personality? He wouldn't let something like this bring him down. Anyways, this Princess can take care of herself."

"First of all, you already said that. Second of all, you don't know that. There is always the possibility that his guilt will chew at him from the inside. And when that happens, you will be there to witness it. It's just he won't be able to see you."

"That is a plausible explanation but I'll stick with what I got, thank you very much." She snarled. "What shall I do with her, Papillon?" Moon asked.

"Put her in the middle of the room in this chair. So she can witness him in pain when the time comes." He ordered ruthlessly. "Ha! If it ever comes! I'll take extra care to mess you up this time, since I'm so close." Marinette smirked.

"Well then, do you want me to just turn you into an Akuma to help you hurt?" He asked. She laughed. "You wouldn't be able to! I don't see any butterflies turning black here!"

Papillon looked a little taken aback by this comment. "How did you know that?" He asked warily, a little scared that there might be information about his power open to the public.

"I do my homework. Like how you have the power to turn things, Ladybug has the power of luck, and Chat Noir has the power of bad luck." Marinette said.

Papillon wondered how she knew so much but shook it off.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

It's been three weeks since the incident and still no sign of Marinette. Adrien tried his best to ignore the knawing guilt in his stomach for Marinette but can't help but feel it was his fight.

What makes it worse is that Ladybug stopped showing up at their patrols. The only person he had to talk to was his 'beloved' kwami, Plagg. He wasn't much help, though.

Every time he saw Marinette's parents and Marco he felt shame that he couldn't help her. He was sure Sir Bug felt it too. Finally, one day he got so guilty that he sat on the Eiffel Tower crying as Chat.

Back at Papillon's lair... "Ah! So I was right about his guilt." Papillon exclaimed. Moon extended a hand towards Marinette. "And you owe me 20 bucks. Chuck it over." He smirked.

"Aw c'mon! That's all of my allowance!" She managed to get her wallet out of her pocket and he took a twenty dollar bill out of it. "Can I just work, please!?" Papillon shouted. We hushed up immediately.

"Thank you. Now, Chat Blanc, you want to find Marinette. I can help you-" Marinette cut him off. "Blah, blah, blah! As if! Don't fall for his tricks, Silly Kitty!" She yelled. "You literally cost me twenty bucks!" She complained.

"Hey! That was your own fault! You bet on it!" Moon put his hands up. "M-Marinette? Is that you?" Chat asked. "Look what you did now! He's gone and remembered you! As long as it is only you then it should be fine to let you go and make him suffer more as Chat Blanc." Papillon shrugged and opened a portal.

Moon threw Marinette into the portal and she ended up on the Eiffel Tower, still tied up. "Let me go! Chat! Help!" She yelled. "I won the 20 bucks fair and square! You bet on it!" Moon said.

"Moon! I'm not talking about that! Chat!" He turned around. "M-Marinette? Is that you? No. She isn't real. This isn't happening." Chat Blanc shook his head but when he opened his eyes she was still there.

"Dang it! Where is Tikki when you need her!?" Marinette yelled. "Tikki! Help!" She screamed for her Kwami. "Who's Tikki?" Moon asked. "No one. No one anyone would know." She answered.

"Who is Tikki!? Is she Ladybug!?" Papillon shouted. "Moon, put Marinette down. I want to see her reaction." He ordered. Moon obeyed and Marinette didn't move. Yet.

"Okay, so she-" He was cut off by Marinette jumping backward to the roof behind her. "Chat Blanc! Follow her! Get Ladybug's miraculous!" Papillon shouted.

Chat Blanc ran after the retreating bluenette. Marinette jumped from roof to roof until she got home. She untied her hands with a knife and found Tikki snoozing away in her make-shift bed.

"Tikki. Wake up. I'm back." Chat Blanc sat outside her window while waiting for the chance to strike. Luckily, he couldn't see what she was doing or who she was talking to.

Marinette dashed to Marco's room and creaked the door open slowly. When she was sure her parents weren't awake, she made her way to Marco's bed.

"Marco. Wake up. Hurry. Please." She pleaded awake the sleeping boy. He opened his eyes warily. "Am I in heaven?" He asked. Marinette rolled her eyes.

"No you are not. I just got back from being kidnapped so I would like for you to help me take care of Chat Blanc." He shot up so fast he was like a bullet. "Chat what!?" He asked.

"I said, Chat Blanc. Chat was there when I got kidnapped so he was so guilty that he turned into an Akuma. Now chop-chop. Transform." She hurried him on.

Tikki flew into the room sleepily. "I just had a crazy dream where Marinette was back-! Marinette!?" She opened her sleepy eyes widely. "I think I'm still dreaming." She said.

"You aren't! Now, quick! Transform me!" Tikki got sucked into her earrings. Marinette transformed into Ladybug when Marco started his transformation. His red kwami got sucked into his earring and he transformed into Sir Bug.

Ladybug and Sir Bug went out the back just in case someone followed them. Chat Blanc was just about to follow them inside when a 'yoohoo' was heard being him.

"Chat Blanc~! Over here~!" Ladybug called. "Are you mad!?" Marco questioned. "A little, I think." She giggled.

A/N Hey guys! So I bet you can't wait for the big battle next chapter! Bug and bug vs. Cat and Moon. See what I did there? 😂 Let me get started on the next chapter! Remember to ask me things for the Q&A! Byeeee!😉