Marco?

A/N Hey guys! Cat again! Wolf will probably never write on this unless she somehow gets into Marichat! Once again, I do not know if she will accept this account or not, but it took her awhile to get into Fairy Tail and she finally did. Now we fan girl about it all the time! Well, on to the story!

Narrator's POV

Beep, beep, beep, beep! "Marinette! You are going to be late for school!" Sabine's voice wafted into Marinette Dupain-Cheng's bedroom. Marinette groggily checked the time.

"Gah! It's 8:50 already!? I gotta get going!" Marinette took off at the speed of light to get dressed, brush her teeth, and eat breakfast on the way to school.

"Marinette! We have a guest!" Sabine sang. "Yeah, yeah, yeah! I can meet them after school!" Marinette zoomed past Sabine, not even bothering to look at her guest.

"She hasn't changed a bit, now has she, Aunt Sabine?" Asked the guest. "No, no she hasn't, Marco." Sabine shook her head and sighed. "I have no idea what to do with that girl sometimes."

"Alya! Made it before the Teach!" Marinette huffed. "Yeah, Kudos for that, girl!" Whispers could be heard around them. "Whaaat is everyone whispering about?" Marinette dragged on the 'what' for emphasis.

"I heard that we're having a new kid! He's a boy as well! Also, what happened to your hair? It looks good but still! What made you want to keep it down?" Alya asked.

"Huh?" By now, Marinette had question marks floating around her like in the animes. "What do you mean? I am so confused right now! Did I forget to put my hair up?"

"Uh, yeah you did! You look awesome!" Alya gave Marinette a hand mirror as the brunette's best friend gasped at her appearance. (See media)

"Oh... my... goodness! I look awesome! I should probably keep it like this from now on!" At that Mrs. Bustier walked in. "Alright, alright. Settle down, students. Stop gawking at Marinette! We have a new student today. Marco, may you please come in?"

A boy that resembled Marinette very much so walked in.

A/N Had to crop Adrienne out.

Marinette's mouth was hanging open so much that it was practically on the floor. "Marco! What in the world are you doing here?! In Paris!? Uh-uh, I am not going to deal with you! Out the door you go!" Marinette tried pushed him out the door until complaints where heard from the boy.

"Wait, wait, wait! Marinette! Come on! This one time!" Marinette threw a hand down her face. "I already have to deal with Chat Noir's puns and I don't want to deal with yours! NOW OUT!" Marinette shouted.

"Girl! What's going on here!? Do you know this guy!?" Alya shouted at her BFF. Ugh! Yes, I know this guy! This guy is even worse than Chat Noir himself when it comes to puns! Also, this guy is my cousin! Marco Cheng!"