Sir Bug, Reporting For Duty!

A/N Hey guys! I bet you can guess who Sir Bug is! Guess before you read! Well, on to the story!

Narrator's POV

When Marinette woke up she checked the time and saw it was 9:45. "What!? I am so late for school!" She got dressed lightning quick and managed to get ready in five minutes.

"Mom! Why didn't you wake me up!? I am late!" Sabine laughed and looked at Marco across the table with a smile in her eyes. "Marco? Do you want to take this?" She asked.

"Sure. Marinette! It's Saturday!" The girl stopped in her tracks. "Wait, wha? It's Saturday? It Saturday?" She asked angrily. "Yup. You got some sleep for a change." Marco stated cheerfully.

"Ugh! Fine, back to bed I go!" Marinette turned on her heel and went back to her room, but she didn't go back to bed. In fact she started working on her line again.

After a little while Sabine and Marco came up to check on Marinette. "Marinette? We thought you said you were going to sleep!" Sabine exclaimed.

"And miss a perfectly good chance to work on my designs? Of course not! Now let me concentrate." She said between needles she put in her mouth to make sure nothing happened to them.

Marco face palmed. "Marinette, you didn't get much sleep last night because you stayed up so late working on your designs. Can you at least sleep for once?" He pleaded.

Marinette felt like being stubborn and said no yet again. Eventually they gave up and went back to the den. She kept on working and working until she heard a crash.

"Woah! What just happened!?" She went to the source of the crash to find Chat in a downward facing 'cat' pose. "Hello, Princess. Nice landing?" He laughed nervously at the chaos he caused.

Marinette looked up to find a broken window. "Chat! What did you do again?!" She asked angrily. "Well, didn't you know there was an Akuma attack?" He asked shocked.

Marinette felt pure shock that she let herself be caught up so much in her thoughts that she missed an Akuma attack. "You need to go back up to your room. I don't want you to get hurt." Worry was etched in Chat's features.

"Alright." She replied. Marinette went right back up to her room to transform into Ladybug. When Ladybug was finished she swung around to the back as to not draw suspicion to the bakery.

"My Lady! What took you so long!?" Chat called out to Ladybug. "I got distracted! What's going on?" She asked. "We have a vegetable Akuma! They call themselves the Légume. The Akuma might be in their bracelet!"

"Thanks!" Came a male voice. "Wha-?!" Ladybug said. "Mar-!" Ladybug was cut of by a hand muffling her. "If you you don't tell anyone my name I won't tell anyone yours. Got it?"

He pulled his hand away from her mouth and she started firing questions and backed up. "What are you doing here?! Why aren't you with Maman and Papa?! Why are you wearing a Ladybug uniform?! Do you even know what personal space is!? Can you-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Marco interrupted. "Hold your horses! One at a time! I am here to help you with the Akuma. If I was with Auntie and Uncle then I wouldn't be here. I have a Miraculous too. And, no, I do not know what personal space is. Say you love me and I might consider learning about it."

Chat's eyes widened at his last sentence. Ladybug just rolled her eyes. "No. I actually prefer you getting in my personal space rather than saying something I don't mean." She answered.

After that they went straight for the Akuma. When the deed was done Ladybug cleansed the Akuma and went straight to Marco. "If you have a Miraculous then you have a superhero name. What is it?" She quizzed.

Marco just smirked. "Sir Bug, Ladybug. Nice to see someone I hold dear is in the same buisness as I am." He held his hand out (tongue twister much?). Ladybug took it cautiously.

"Welcome to the team." She growled. "Chat! Mission accomplished!" She did their regular fist bump with Chat and found a whining Sir Bug.

Ladybug rolled her eyes. "What is it?" She asked annoyed. "How come you fist bumped with him and not me?" He whined. "Because, you are annoying, haven't exactly managed to prove your worth on the team, and your embarassing!"

She basically got almost everything except the fact that they were cousins. Their Miraculous beeped and that was their cue to go. Sir Bug was surprised at this.

"How come you don't know each other's identities?" He asked. Ladybug sighed as Chat stopped in his tracks. "Multiple reasons. Tikki, Hawk Moth might just try to ruin our lives, I can already feel the tension, Chat would try to tell jokes. Also, now that you're here you might make Alya suspicious!" She answered.

"Why would Alya get suspicious?" Chat asked. "This is a talk between people who know each other's identities. You may leave, Chat. As for you, we'll discuss this more at home."

She grabbed Sir Bug's arm and pulled him towards the bakery while Chat jumped away.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

Marinette literally kicked Marco into her room. "Now, let me tell you why Alya would get suspicious. First of all, the day a new kid comes to school who is my cousin just so happens to be the day a new superhero comes to town, one of whom Ladybug knows the identity of! Second of all, Alya is a natural sleuth and gets suspicious easily. Shall I go on?!"

When she was (technically) finished Marco nodded his head in understanding and shame. "Alright. I think you should got to bed."
He obeyed silently and went to sleep.

A/N Hey guys! Cat here! So I got two comments telling me to update. That might sound bad to you but I can see the good in it! It makes me feel loved and know you guys are actually reading this and aren't a figure of my imagination! Yay! I have this weird mind, please do not question it. Remember to vote, comment, share, and follow! Byeeee!🐱