The Masquerade

A/N Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter... hehehe.... 😈

Narrator's POV

Marinette heard a tap on her window. "Come in, Kitty!" She whisper-shouted. Chat Noir grinned happily and came in with her suit on. "Likey?" He asked. Marinette gigled.

 Marinette gigled

"Yes. Very much. Whoever made it must be very skilled." She made her fingers into a box like she was taking a picture. Chat chuckled. "Of course they were." He humored.

"Well, I won't let you see me. You have to guess which one I am." She poked his nose, causing him to blush. Luckily, it wasn't as noticeable thanks to his mask. "I'll gladly take that challenge."

She giggled and started shoeing him. "Now go! To the masquerade!" She pushed him out the window and got out her Marinette Dress. Marinette had decided to call it that since she was going to have to be two different identities in two different dresses.

This dress included small white ears and tail with a white mask. She had designed it to contrast against her dark hair but add to her porcelain skin. The actual dress was black with white flowers going down the front like her usual shirt but long sleeved

The bottom half of the dress reached to her ankles in white lace. Her sleeves also included this lace. A pair of black shoes was waiting for her to put them on. Marinette got dressed and sighed with content with her dress.

She grabbed her new white and black bag that looked almost exactly like her usual one but the flowers and zipper were white and the rest was black. Her effect was Yin and Yang.

The bag contained what she likes to call her Ladybug Dress. She set off and said goodbye and je'taime to her Maman and Papa. As soon as she got to the masquerade she recognized multiple people considering she made half of their dresses.

She could easily recognize Chloé since she kept showing off her dress in class. Most people avoided her as best they could. When Marinette walked in people couldn't recognize her but did recognize her clothes.

"Whoa. Whoever that is has some of Marinette's best." Someone said. The kids who never learned of Marinette looked around confused. All of them were from different classes.

Marinette walked over to the DJ booth where Nino and Alya were sitting. "Yo! Nino! Start the party, will ya?" She asked. Nino looked at her astounded but did as he was told.

Marinette looked around and found Chat Noir drinking some juice at a table. Sadly, Chloé was there and Chat did not seem comfortable. Marinette walked up to them and smirked.

"Sorry, but I'm gonna have to crash this party. Would you like to dance with me?" She asked Chat. He looked at her relieved and happily took her offer. "Hello, Chat Noir." She greeted as they started dancing.

His eyes widened. "How did you-?" She cut him off. "Woman's intuition." She shrugged. "Mari?" He asked. Marinette smirked. "Maybe, maybe not." Chat blushed under his mask.