MARINETTE!!!

A/N Hey guys! Cat (*cough cough* Wolf is right behind me *cough cough*) here! So dis is da update you guys have been waiting for! (Wolf made me say that.) Also, Wolf will spray me with a water bottle if I misspell in this chapter. Here comes the water rampage. She just scared me half to death by saying I'm watching you, Cat. Scary. (Help.) Also, I was wondering if you guys wanted me to make a Miraculous Ladybug PV fanfic. With Felix and Marinette instead. S.S Marichat, here we come! Bye, bye, wall of words!

Narrator's POV

Marinette sighed and later her head on the desk. She had gotten no sleep whatsoever last night because she was up all night working on the costumes for her friends.

Alya, however, noticed her extreme tiredness and looked at her face. "Marinette? Are you okay? You look sick. I can take you to the clinic if you'd like."

Marinette looked at her brunette best friend and shook her head. "No. I'm just tired, that's all." Alya sat back in her seat. "Well, alright. Whatever you say."

Alya was starting to get suspicious of Marinette. First,she gets to school EARLY, for goodness sake. Alya thought. Then, she looks sick and denies that she is sick which means she is obviously sick!

Something is very wrong here.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

At the end of the day Marinette went home and just layed face-first on her bed. It was a long day but she made it. She immediately went to sleep.

But, there was a slight rapping on her window. Tikki looked back and forth from Marinette to the door until she finally decided to sneakily let the Kitty in.

She was careful to make it look like the wind blew it open creepily. Plus, she thought it was funny. She giggled softly at Chat's bewildered face.

This scared Chat even more for her high-pitched voice in that situation can be quite terrifying. "Marinette...?" He hesitantly asked. "You here?"

Tikki decided to pick on the poor Kitty even more by moving around the room stealthily and giggling. Marinette groaned at the sound of Tikki's giggles.