Welcome Back!

A/N So, now about my new pen name that isn't really new to me. I absolutely love my pen name from my other account! I also loved to personalize my other account but since I have to share then I gotta get Charity's permission. Well, on to the story!

Narrator's POV

Marinette hid behind the Guardian. "Ha! Do your little Guardian magic or something!" She said. The Guardian looked over at the shoulder with Tikki on it.

"Ah! Tikki! So glad that you could join us!" The Guardian exclaim-ed. Since Chat is under the impression that Ladybug's real name is Tikki he shot in there faster than lightning.

He deflated when he saw the red Kwami sitting there with her arms crossed wisely. "Who is that?"  Chat asked. "And how does Marinette know about Kwamis?"

The Guardian acknowledged  his questions. "She is Tikki. Ladyb-ug's Kwami. Also, Marinette met me by accident. She started talking to Ladybug and they became friends." He lied flawlessly. (You all know who teaches them. Me)

"Marinette? You never told mew you were friends with Ladybug." He said, hurt. "Well, she told me not to. For both Ladybug's and my sake." Marinette said truthfully.

He was still hurt nonetheless. "Meowch! You wound me, Purrince-ss." He punned. (All of the fans die from the puns.) Marinette look-ed at her nails. "I try." She smirked.

Then she glared at Papillon. "Sick em'." She simply said and both Tikki and Wayzz attacked Papillon. He stumbled about until Mari-nette threw a bag over his head and trapped him.

But just then, he disappeared into a portal.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

The heroes brought Marinette to the police and went about their day. But, their civilian forms went straight to Marinette. Alya, Nino, Mylene, Kim, Alix, basically everyone who was in Marinette's class that got turned into Akumas were there. Except Chloé and Sabrina.

"Um, hi guys?" Marinette said when hey all filed in. "What is my whole class doing here? I thought I only had a couple friends." She said. "Marinette! Girl, I missed you! What makes it worse was there were no Akuma attacks!" Alya exclaimed and thrust herself into Marinette's arms.

They all sweatdropped. "Sorry, Alya. I got kidnapped!" Just then, Marco and Adrien came crashing into the room. "Did we miss an-yhing?" Adrien asked.

"Uh, yeah!" Alix sassed. "Marinette just said she got kidnapped." Marinette put a hand on the back of her head. "Uh, y-yeah. I-I mean, uh, um, saved, uh, Chat Noir, um, yeah, Akuma!" She stutte-red.

"What?" Alya laughed. She suddenly stopped laughing and put a serious face on. "Wait, did you just say Akuma?!" She asked incre-dulously. Marinette shook her head yes shyly.

Marinette tried to sneak away while Alya was yelling about Lady-bug but she was the star of the comedy- uh, I mean the show! Yeah! The show! You heard nothing 😑....

So people definitely saw her. Aka just Adrien 😌. He let her go because he knows how it feels to be the star. Stressful. He thought. When Marinette left Adrien went quickly after her.

"Hey, Marinette." Adrien cooed softly. Marinette jumped at the sound of his voice. "Adrien. It's just you. What are you doing here?" Marinette asked puzzled.

"Well, what are you doing here? You're the star of the show today and yet you aren't at the show." He pointed out. Marinette nodded her head in understanding.

"That... makes sense. But I asked you first. Now, answer me. What are you doing here?" Luckily, she became closer friends with Adrien so she doesn't stutter around him anymore.

Adrien was so relieved when she started talking to him normally. He was so worried that he was doing something to scare or intim-idate her. What he doesn't know.

"Well, I understood how it feels to be the star of the show. It's..." Then, they both said it at the same time. "Stressful." (A/N Dang! Aladin moment much! A whole new wurld!)

They laughed at the irony of the mov- I mean word! Word! Nothing more, nothing less. *whispers* Nailed it! XD. "Now that was fun!" Marinette exclaimed. (A/N Aladin....)

"Moving on. So is that why you came out here?" Adrien asked. Marinette was planning on going out as Ladybug for a bit and making Alya fangirl. "Yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh. That was what I was going to do. Tooootaaaally!" She lied.

(A/N Nailed it.) Adrien shook his head. "It doesn't matter. Every-one has a secret." He sympathized. Marinette put her head on the balcony she was on. "Yeah.... Secrets...." Then she raised her head in alarm.

"The masquerade! Did I miss it!?" She asked worriedly. Adrien laughed. "No. You were put for only two weeks. The masquerade is next week." Marinette blew out a breath of relief.

"Good! I worked so hard and I didn't want to miss it!" She exclai-med. Maybe a kitty will see her tonight. He thought. Adrien decid-ed that Chat was going to see her.

When everyone went home, including Marinette, Adrien transfo-rmed into Chat Noir. Marinette had her head in her pillow and groaned as if she was talking to someone.

Chat rapped at her door without a second thought as to who she was talking to. Marinette looked up with her glowing blue eyes. She looked at her trapdoor and motioned for him to come in.

That was a first. She was sleepy if she let Chat in without complai-nt. "Chat? What in the world are you doing here?" She asked. Chat shrugged. "A little birdie told me you would be here."

He pulled out a feather for emphasis. "I thought you were allergic to birds?" She asked. "I am allergic to pigeons. Not all birds." Chat explained. Marinette nodded her head in understanding.

"Makes sense." Chat rubbed the back of his head nervously. "So, what do you want to talk about?" He asked. Marinette put a finger to her chin. "Maybe... did Maman and Papa move anything?"

Chat laughed. "I'm pretty sure they didn't touch anything." Marin-ette stuck her tongue out teasingly. "Marco would get jelly if he fo-und you were here." Chat cocked his head curiously.

"What do you mean?" Marinette jumped at the question. "Uh, no reason!" She covered up. Chat thought that he would be doing some investigating into this later.

He sucked in a breath and asked what he came to ask. "So... how do you know Ladybug's Kwami?"

A/N Hey guys! Here's another Rad Clifford! You're welcome! By the way, I don't call Marinette Bridgette in the PV because I did a little digging and found out that it wasn't Bridgette and it was still Marinette. I just don't like to call her Bridgette so I'm sorry if I offended any of you. Well, moving on to the fact that I didn't update all weekend. I kinda got all wrapped up in this anime called Ashita No Nadja. Also, if anyone has any information on where to watch Fushigiboshi No Futagohime Gyu please tell me! I'm desperate! Sorry for the long A/N and amount of time, so byeeee!😉