One-Shot

"I sat alone, in bed till the morning. I'm crying, they're coming for me." Anti-Bug sang. "Uh, Bug-A-Boo? Are you okay?" Chat asked warily. "And I try to hold these secrets inside me. My mind is like a deadly disease." She sang more.

"My Lady? You're starting to scare me! This isn't like you!" Chat called out. "I'm bigger than my body. I'm colder than this home~!" Anti-Bug sang.

"You aren't cold! You're sweet and kind! Stop saying that, Ladybug!" Chat cried. "I'm meaner than my demons. I'm bigger than these bones~!" She lifted her head, with her back turned away from him.

"And all the kids called out, 'Please stop, you're scaring me!' I can't help this awful energy!" She turned around and kicked Chat to make him fall.

"You are right, you should be scared of me! Who is in control~?" Anti-Bug took his baton and broke it in half. Chat's jaw dropped at the sight of his Lady in a purple and black spotted suit.

Ladybug had turned into an Akuma. "And all the kids cried out, 'Please stop, you're scaring me!' I can't help this awful energy~! You are right, you should be scared of me! Who is in CONTROL~?" Anti-Bug just looked at Chat and fainted.

"Ladybug!" Chat rushed forward when her mask fell off to reveal Marinette. Marinette opened her eyes and Chat was met with purple ones instead of bluebell eyes.

This Marinette also wore red lipstick instead of her usual soft pink. "I'm meaner than my demons!" She said and lunged for Chat, pushing him to the ground.

"I'm bigger than these bones~!" She smirked evilly as she called up a black with purple particles coming out of it. "Have you met Anti-Bug? I never would have thought that Marinette was Ladybug. Well, until now." Papillon said evilly, a fire in his eyes.

"She just can't seem to do anything but recall this words. I guess it is only appropriate. Since her heart was crushed after all." Chat recalled Marinette's confession to Adrien earlier that day.

Realization dawned on him. It was his fault. It was his fault that his Lady and Princess were now Akumas. No, an Akuma. They were the same person. How could he be so stupid! It made so much sense! The excuses, why Ladybug seemed so familiar, even their looks were similar!

"Go get that Miraculous." Papillon whispered in her ear. She nodded and lunged for him. "I sat alone, in be till the morning. I'm crying, they're coming for me." She sang while wearing an evil face.

"Marinette! Stop!" A high-pitched voice rang out across the roof. Her eyes softened at the voice. "T-Tikki?" She asked warily. "Yes! It's me! I'm here! The kwami flew into her arms and snuggled Anti-Bug.

Then, Anti-Bug grinned wickedly. "And I try to hold these secrets inside me. My mind is like a deadly disease~." She tightened her hold on the kwami so she couldn't breath anymore.

Chat lunged for the kwami and managed to pull her out of Anti-Bug's grasp. "Tikki!" Plagg called from inside his Miraculous. "Are you alright!?" Plagg asked.

Tikki coughed. "I-I'm fine. I've been through worse. Remember back when we got to fight as Ladybug and Chat Noir? I got hurt more than my fair share of times." She chuckled then coughed.

"I'm bigger than my body! I'm colder than this home~! I'm meaner than my demons. I'm bigger than these bones~!" That was Chat's que to get the heck out of the way!

She tried to yo-yo him but he managed to jump away in time. "And all the kids cried out, 'Please stop, you're scaring me!' You are right, you should be scared of me! I can't help this awful energy! Who is in control~?" She jabbed him in the side, hard.

"And all the kids cried out, Please stop, you're scaring me! I can't help this awful energy~! Who is in CONTROL~?" She ended her song and fainted.

Her lips turned back to pink and her regular clothes appeared again. "What!? How is that possible?!" Papillon cried. "I won't let you Akumatize Ladybug!" Nooroo cried. "Nooroo!? Why you little!"

Marinette lifted her head. "Papillon. I should have known it. Tikki! Spots on!" She shouted and transformed into Ladybug. "You had me for a second there. Thanks, Nooroo. So let me guess? The man I gave that book to is the one who gave all the Miraculouses?" She asked.

"Yes. But Papillon stole me." Nooroo said. "Thank you. That is all I need to know." She suddenly lunged for Papillon and ripped his brooch off. Papillon de-transfromed into Gabriel Agreste.

"It is so very nice to meet you formally, Gabriel Agreste." She said menacingly. "Ladybug. I was happy to receive Marinette's designs. If we weren't fighting then I would have complimented you on your raw talent." He said formally.

"If we weren't fighting I would have thanked you." She replied, her back turned to him. "Now, what are we going to do with you?"

A/N Hey guys! Hope you liked my 1k one-shot! It was fun! I based the plot off of the song, if you couldn't tell. I absolutely love that song! If you didn't know it was sung by Hasely! Well, gotta finish up working on your next chapter!

But, first look at this name!

Yes. Skudakumoochooowte is a name. I was thinking that too! I can read your minds....