Thirteen

Miranda's POV

Brantley and I are in Colorado for our honeymoon. The house that we are staying in for the week is amazing and huge. We have a gorgeous view of the mountains. I've been feeling kind of sick the past few days and my period is almost a week late. I think that I might be pregnant but I'm not saying anything to Brantley until I take a test. I need to find out as soon as possible or I'm not going to be able to enjoy our honeymoon. As I'm lost in thought, Brantley comes into our room. "My wife looks so sexy." He says as he walks in and sees me wrapped in nothing but a white sheet. "Well my husband is looking pretty sexy too." I tell him as I look at him in his sweatpants that sit low on his hips and no shirt.

I walk downstairs and open the curtains to the big window in the living room and I get super excited when I see that it is snowing. "Baby it's snowing!" I say excitedly as Brantley walks up behind me. "What do ya say we get dressed and go for a drive?" He asks. "Yeah! I wanna go to the store and get some things for dinner tonight." I say as we walk upstairs to change. Maybe I can sneak away and buy a pregnancy test.

Brantley's POV

Miranda and I get in the truck and I start driving her to the surprise I have planned for her. I found a lady here that rents horses for you to ride for a day. I rented one for Miranda  so she can ride one in the snow. We pull up to the barn and Miranda looks over at me confused. "What are we doing here?" "I have a little surprise for you." I tell her with a smile. We get out of the trucks and we are greeted by Cheyenne, the girl who is renting us the horse. "Hey guys! I'm Cheyenne. You must be Brantley and Miranda." She says coming to shake our hands. "Yes ma'am. I called you a few days ago about renting a horse for my wife."  Cheyenne goes and grabs the horse and meets us outside. When Miranda sees the horse she puts her hands over her mouth. I had Cheyenne put a pink unicorn horn on the horse so Miranda could live out her dream of riding a unicorn.

After Miranda rode the horse and took pictures we headed over to the grocery store. She said that she had to go to the bathroom so I went to go pick out some steaks for her to cook tonight. "I'm back baby. I went ahead and grabbed the potatoes for tonight." Miranda says putting the potatoes in the basket. With that we headed to the checkout line to head back to the cabin. The snow has started coming down a little harder and I want to get back before the roads get too bad.

Dinner was amazing. My wife is one hell of a cook. Miranda went upstairs to shower and put on her sweats while I started the fire. I get the fire good and hot and then I go change into my sweats. Miranda walks down the stairs and comes to sit next to me. "What's wrong?" I ask her when I notice she has tears in her eyes. "These are happy tears. I'm having your baby Brantley. I'm pregnant." She says with a smile. I get a huge smile on my face and I lean over to kiss her. "I'm going to be a father." I say looking at my wife and letting the news soak in. For the rest of the night, we steal kisses and watch The Hangover.