Twenty Seven

Brantley's POV

Harper is a little over 6 weeks old now. I've been trying to plan a special night for Miranda and I, but I think that we are both so worked up that we will head straight for the bed. Mama is keeping the baby tonight and Carter is going to Kolby's for a "guys night." Kolby has been spending a lot of time with the kids lately. He found out about two weeks ago that his girlfriend is pregnant. Right now, Miranda and I are in Austin for the iHeart Country Music Festival. This is the first time Miranda will be performing since she had Harper. I know that she is nervous because she feels like people are gonna hate on her because she hasn't lost her baby weight. Honestly, I think Miranda looks the best she ever has right now. She's always been beautiful and sexy to me but now, it is hard to keep my hands to myself anytime she walks into a room.

"Baby girl, it's almost time for you to hit the stage." I tell Miranda through her dressing room door. She doesn't want me to see her until she is completely ready. "Ok. I'm coming out right now." She says. I can tell she is nervous just by the tone in her voice. Finally, she opens the door and my jaw falls open. She is wearing a long sleeve black shirt that is very low cut, but still tasteful, and some skin tight black pants with a black belt. "Mm, baby. You look sexy as hell." I tell her pulling her into my arms and resting my hands on her ass. "Well thank you. Maybe after the show, we can see how sexy I look without the clothes." She says with a wink and then grabs her mic and heads to the stage. She is killin' me. I don't think she knows quite what she's in for tonight.

Like always, Miranda kicked ass on stage. She looked sexy doing it too. We are headed to our hotel and this drive is taking way longer than I wanted it to. I'm so ready to love on my wife. If it wasn't for the driver in the front seat, I would be doing it right now. We get to the hotel, and Miranda and I both take off for the elevator. As soon as the doors to the elevator close, Miranda's lips are on mine. It's all teeth and tongue and her hands are pulling on my shirt. We get to our floor and I pick Miranda up and toss her over my shoulder and smack her ass. I get to the room and put her on her feet so I can unlock the door. I close the door with my foot and watch as Miranda starts to undress. I quickly walk over to her and grab her hands. "You better leave that bra and those skimpy panties for me." I tell her with a growl. With that, she starts pulling my shirt over my head and undoing my belt and making my pants fall to the floor before she pushes me on to the bed. I've missed this wild side of my wife.

Miranda's POV

I wake up this morning with a smile on my face. Last night, was the best night that Brantley and I have had in a while. I roll over and look at a sleeping Brantley. Even when he is sleeping he is sexy. I look over at the clock and see that we have about two hours until our flight leaves. "Hey handsome. It's time to get up." I say kissing his neck. "If you keep doing that, we won't be getting up. It'll be time for round, what was it, 5?" He says in his sleepy voice. I blush a little and pull away as he laughs. "We gotta get ready so we can go get our babies." I tell him as I get out of bed and head for the shower. It was my first night away from Harper and I can't wait to get home to her and Carter both. After about 45 minutes, Brantley and I are headed to the airport. Poor Brantley looks so tired, but I think we only got like two hours of sleep. We had a lot of making up to do. We get to the airport and through security and we are boarding our plane. "Thank you for coming with me baby." I say to Brantley as we get in our seats. "You know I'll go anywhere for you. What do you say we go home and get our babies." He says grabbing my hand. "Sounds perfect. I miss them."