Flashback#4

Harry's POV

"That fucking prick has the nerve to show up at my house!" I slam my hand on the desk.

"Relax mate, she just wants to talk to her brother, which by the way she hasn't seen for a long time." He explains. And I roll my eyes after. Bullshit. "Why now? Why come now?" I question more to myself.

"Who gives a shit Harry! Your at work now let's deal with work." Zayn expresses to me, and I nod. "Your right, let's get down to business." I sigh running a hand over my face

"Donny hasn't owed us our money and we've given him 3 perfectly good times to pay it back."

Zayn shakes his head "That little shit still owes us over five grand from last time!"

"I know, what do you want the boys to do about it?" I tell him, already taking out my Winchester. "I have a soft spot for the kid, but he needs to learn a lesson. We won't kill him, we'll just hurt him till he realizes were not some fuçking drug dealers from down the block"

I nod, putting the rifle back into my lower draw. "Alright I'll have that arranged." I answer him. I pick up my office phone and I dial Ashton, but it gets cut off. "Mr Styles there's two officers at the front desk" Abby says in pure fear. My eyes widen, "I'll be right down" I stand up fixing my suit tie

"What is it?" Zayn questions harshly. He was never patient but then come to think of it I never was either. "Two cops are at the front desk."

"What?!" He semi shouts. The office phone rings again and I answer it. "Yes Abby I'll be right do-"

"No Mr Styles there coming upstairs!" After hearing that I hang up. "Their coming upstairs!" I seethe. I've never been so scared in my life. Besides the fact when Mercedes had left me that day. "Relax mate, this is why we keep all the stuff at the warehouse." He stresses talking a seat "I swear if Mercedes finds out about me being a fuçking drug dealer, I'm kicking your ass!" I seethe

"Mr. Styles!" Two knocks soon follow after the loud voice. I take a shaky breathe and I open the office door. "Yes officers what can I do for you today?" I question as I pretend to look at papers on my desk.

"Harry Styles?" They question

"Yeah that'd be me. Can I help you?"

"You've been served." the old bald guy shakes his head at me while handing me a manila envelop. "I'm sorry what-" they cut me off as the door to my office slams closed.

"What the hell is this?" I wave to Zayn. He just laughs, "Probably a ticket or something." he takes it out my hand and places it on my desk. "Now back to business-"

A couple hours later we've finished discussing the plans for the new shipment that's coming in and now I'm ready to fucking go home to my baby and have a sex filled night. "Alright see you later man!" he waves, sticking a cigarette in his mouth. "Oh open up the envelope before I leave, I want to see what's inside." he nods towards the clutter on my desk.

Shaking my head I snatch the envelope off of my desk. I sigh and open it, I take out a long piece of paper. "Happy" I scoff. I read the paper and as I go on through each word I can feel myself getting filled with anger and rage. "Damn mate! What the hell is it to make you look like that?" Zayn laughs but humor doesn't fill his voice. "Order of protection?" He questions to himself reading aloud.

Hearing it aloud just makes how I'm feeling a billion times more worst "Oh shit! She put a restraining order on you"

"500 yards is not that bad Harry" Zayn puts his hand on my shoulder to comfort me but I harshly shake it off.

I try to contain to my anger as I reread each word.

You are hereby notified that you Harry Styles are being restrained from Mercedes Styles

Notice: Your failure to obey this notice may subject you to mandatory arrest, And criminal prosecution, Which may result in your incarceration , For up to seven years for criminal contempt, And/or may subject you to supreme court prosecution and penalties for contempt of court.

"Mate, stop reading it!" Zayn says snatching the paper out of my hands. "Harry. Are you good?" He asks. All I can see is red. I try to find the words but their just not coming. "Abby quickly send up the pills, he's having his attack, fucking hurry for Christ sake!" He yells

I get up out of my chair the papers falling out of my hand. "HARRY STOP!" Zayn yells. When I open my eyes the desk is knocked over, papers scattered, and the once cleaned glass window is now shattered. "GET HER ON THE GODDAMN PHONE!" I roar to anyone in particular. "Harry she's not answering." Zayn says pissed. "Fuck! I fucking knew something was wrong, I bet you it's that little shit that appeared out of fucking no where." I growl, throwing on my coat. "Harry relax man. Your angry, you don't work cooperatively when your angry so take a breather-" I interrupt him when I punch a hole into the wall for the third time.

"Don't tell me that I can't fuçking work well when I'm angry!" I shout kicking the door, and I roughly pull it back out of the hole in the door.

"Where's my fucking car keys!" I kick the desk that's already on the floor breaking it into pieces. I don't feel the pain. Right now all my anger is heightened toward everyone and everything "Why would she do this?" I cry, falling to my knees "WHY THE HELL WOULD SHE DO THIS?!" I scream. "There must be some type of mistake? She loves me. She wouldn't put a restraining order on me."

"Mr. Styles...your p-pills." Abby says. My face contorts in anger and I knock the pill bottle out of he hand. "Fuck those."

I dial Mercedes when I reach the car. 'Calling Mercedes' the female car voice says. It goes on speaker and I hear it dial, I impatiently tap the wheel occasionally squeezing it tight. When the light goes green I race through the streets whizzing past some cars, almost crashing into three. 'The number you have dialed-' I hang up and I call again until I reach the house. When I do I immediately run inside.

I don't see anything that's missing though. "Mercedes!" I call running up the stairs. "Casey!" I shout again. Once I reach the room, I fall to my knees. Everything gone. All the drawers are opened, even the jewelry box is empty to. She seemed to have taken all the things she bought for herself.

I run back down the stairs and I look on the table, and there it is, her wedding ring. The ring I gave her. On the fucking table.

"Where could she have went?!" I say to myself pulling at my hair. My phone rings in my pocket and I fumble to get it. Please be her. Please be her.

"Harry mate it's Louis. Zayn called me a few minutes ago, are you alright?"

I shake my head, as I cry my eyes out. "I need to get her back home." I croak already walking out the door "Mate you can't! The police will have you arrested." He chaste

"Don't you fucking get it Louis! I don't care! I've been with her basically all her life! Im all she's ever known. She can't stay with someone else." I shout in the phone

"I can get fucking arrested for all I care, but I know I'm getting her back."

"Yeah but she left for a reason right?, so you can't just automatically steal back  her heart."

"I did it once-" I tell him

"And I can surely do it again." I hang up on him and leave through my front door.

Harry,Harry,Harry smdh