Flashback#5

Mercedes POV
(Junior year)

"So Harry's gonna bring you to that college party?" Tara ask closing her locker door as I shut mine.

"Yeah, he's picking me up at 8:00" I smile, she nods and sucks in a breath. "I don't want you getting in trouble with your mom MD." She sighs

"She won't know that I'm still with Harry, especially after Harry snuck through my window and she still hasn't found out. I'm pretty sure I'm in the clear." I laugh. "You sound like those girls in the movies." She says

And I scoff "I'm not the bitch who goes upstairs when the door is right there when running away from the killer."

"Uh yeah, that would be you." She laughs and I run after her in the halls to slap her

Harry says to keep a positive mind about this, and to not let people brainwash me into thinking that our relationship is wrong, because it isn't.

"So I'm guessing your skipping practice." She raises her eyebrows

"Yeah I got to get ready! It's my first college party." She shakes her head. "Well alright I'll tell coach that you got a bug." She shrugs and I squeal bringing her into a hug.

"That's why your my best friend." I grin and she sticks her tongue out at me. "I know I know." She skips down the hall flipping her hair.

I playfully roll my eyes. I leave school and I walk across the street. Harry's there leaning against his car talking to Louis.

Once he spots me he whispers something to him and the two nod and Louis walks away. "Hey babe" he smiles pulling me in by my waist. "Hey." I look at where Louis had walked, "what was that all about?"

He shakes his head and kisses my forehead. "Nothing, come on let's drop you home." He quickly dismisses the topic

He opens the door for me and he runs to the other side for himself. Once he sees me buckled in he drives. "So did you pick something out to wear tonight?" He bites his lip eyeing me, making me squeeze my legs shut. "Yeah I did, the black dress you got me." I smile remembering the dress Harry got for our anniversary.

"That's good, you'll look great in that." He smiles.

Before we know it he reaches my block, "I'm sorry for dropping you off here but I don't want your mom to see us." I nod kissing his lips

"I know, I know" he hums and presses his lips to mine. Our lips move against each other's, he sticks his tongue in my mouth and I lean over the glove compartment to get closer. I run my hands through his hair and he easily picks me up to situate me on his lap. Before I know it, I start moving against him. I moan and he chuckles bringing me closer to him. Our lips never separating.

"Come on, you got to get ready." He mumbles against my lips but I shut him up and continue to move against him, he throws his head back "Fuck, stop" he holds my hips, stopping my movements

"What's wrong Harry?" I pout running my hands through his hair. "Nothing, I just don't want you getting caught alright, this relationship is to precious to me." He pecks the tip of my nose.

"Alright I'll see you tonight then." I open his door and hop out. "Ill be here in this exact spot by 8:00, call me when you leave your house"