Flashback(Chap21)

Filler chapter

Mercedes

"Please don't break up with me!" I beg as I hold the script in my hand. "I have to, my parents..." Gary says the understudy for Andre. It's crazy how most of my friends got accepted to the same college as me of course except Tara.

"Mercedes." Gary seethes adverting his eyes towards the paper. oh shit. "Will you always listen to your parents..."

"CUT!" Mr Davids yells "Gosh this play is shit." He sighs and half of the drama class laughs "The play is in no less then a week and you kids suck ass!" He yells, Gary breaks into a fit of laughter "You think this is funny Mr Christophe... Your the one messing it up!" Gary and the rest of the class stops with their giggles. "You need to act like your Romel" Pretend your like him" Mr Davids says. It's his fault honestly. Who makes their own Romeo and Juliet and thinks Gary is the perfect part for the lead?

"You know what class is over for today. I need my pills before I kill one of you kids." Mr Davids says and every one picks up their bags running out of the auditorium

"He really hates your guts." I laugh. Gary just shakes his head "Yeah he's just upset that i'm a better actor then him." We both laugh "Andre couldn't make it, he's sick."

"The flu." We both say and he nods "Yep, well Michelle is taking care of him." He winks and I roll my eyes. "Andre could've done better." I say scrunching up my face "Jealous much" Gary says. I roll my eyes "Of course not, jealous of what?" I scoff, looking down at my feet. Of course I'm jealous I like Andre we've shared innocent kisses behind Harry's back. Don't get me wrong I love Harry but not how he likes me at least not anymore. "And don't let Harry hear that"

"Don't let Harry hear what?" Both Gary and I jump and turn around behind us to see none other then Harry. Wearing just his basketball shorts no shirt. "Nothing" I say quickly  "I gotta go" Gary says and gives me wild eyes before running down the hall

"What don't you want me to know babe?" He smiles but you can hear in his voice he is deadly curious. "Umm that in the play I have to kiss Andre or Gary if Andre doesn't get better" I rush. Harry laughs "We already discussed that babygirl, during your break your understudy comes in and does that part for you" He says

"Oh yeah must've forgot" I laugh it off. "How did you get in again without an id card?" I ask he shakes his head " A guy I know got one made for me so I don't have to wait outside for you, and besides I'm boxing with the guys so I wouldn't bother you." He laughs

"Harry." I say seriously. "Relax babe I'll do what you asked I won't bother you in your time of education." He laughs wrapping his arm around my waist. Kissing my neck. "Your sweaty" I scrunch my nose in disgust. Using that as an excuse to pull away from him. But he doesn't budge.

"You know you like it."

------------
Eventually we reach my dorm room. I have to tell him sooner or later, "Harry I-"

"Fuck yes!" Harry and I hear as I reach the door. "Umm..." I'm speechless this chick is having sex in our room. "You can't act like we haven't done that." He chuckles taking the key into his hand

"Maybe we should go..." I say. Still uncomfortable from the groans and moans. "Besides Harry I need to talk to you-"

"No lets go in." His voice turns hard. "No Harry." I state pulling on his arm. He tried to pull away from me, why the hell is he so goddamn persistent?

When he gets the key in the lock, he harshly opens the door. "Andre?" Is all I can muster up as I see him laying on my bed with Michelle on top of him. "Mercedes?" He questions pushing her off of him, wrapping himself in my covers.

Wow. And I actually thought he liked me. I was going to break up with Harry soon to be with this jackass. Oh gosh if Harry finds out what me and Andre did behind his back, I'm dead.

I couldn't help it but tears started to rush down my face. I run out the room with someone hot on my tail. Once I reach the outside building I let out a full sob.

Next thing I know someone harshly turns me around. "Why the fuck are you crying?" Harry seethes holding my arm tight.

"You shouldn't be crying over that. Wait... Do you have feelings for him?!" He shouts, clutching my jaw

I just cry even more. "I knew it." He scoffs. "I should've enrolled here..." He breathes out. Then he turns to me with an angry glare. "You little-"

"Mercedes... i'm sorry you had to see that, I-" Andre rushes but is interrupted by Harry. "Get the fuck away from my girl mate" His hand goes around my arm and pulls me behind him.

"She's not yours alright... She's no ones, she's not a prize." Andre argues balling up his fist

Harry laughs. "You little kids don't get it." He seethes. "She's fucking mine! Understand."

While they argue with each other, I take steps back. I can't be here. I turn my back to them and start to walk till I feel a hand around my waist. "Oh no you don't" Harry whispers in my ear bringing me into him

"Tell him Mercedes! Tell him who you really want to be with." Andre says aloud looking at me. "We are causing a scene." I mumble in reply looking around me and their is people stopping to stare at the commotion.

"The fuck are you looking at!" Harry yells throwing his hands into the air. Students and even teachers disperse. "Now Mercedes end this,! Who do you want to be with?" Andre questions walking closer to me. Harry pulls me behind him even further than before, if that's even possible. "Don't answer that." Harry says

"Instead you should be telling him you never want to see him again!" Harry shouts pointing at Andre

"I can't do that Harry." I cry

"And why not?" He growls

"I- I'm breaking up with you." I look into his eyes

"I wanted to do this for a while now." I whisper. I don't know how'll he'll take it. But I need to do this.

"Babe-" Harry starts to say, he opens and closes his mouth. He doesn't say anything and neither does Andre.

"You don't know what your talking about" he ends up saying clearing his throat in the afterwards

"your just tired." He says putting on a hard smile. "Harry..."

"Please just please don't do this." He whispers staring me in the eyes. "Don't do this to me." He says, I didn't realize that he held my hands in his until I felt him caressing me. 

"Can we talk about this?" He pleads

"See she chooses me!" Andre shouts at Harry

"Your disgusting." I turn to face Andre "This is not a freaking contest!"

"I didn't mean-"

"I don't 'pick' you either." I tell Andre. Placing my hands in the air putting quotes on the word 'pick'. I walk away from the two boys. And I immediately feel a presence walking behind me.

A hand intertwined with mine. Harry.

"Let's go get dinner" he ends up saying

Does he not realize what I just told him?

"I know you've been busy and so have I and I know that's the problem between us. So go on a date with me."

"Ok"  I say with no emotion. "Ok"