Chapter 14 - Hey baby I think i wanna marry you

Natasha's POV

The day was finally here. The day of Selina's wedding and it's been a week IK has been here. I've been having fun with him but as much as I had with Sid. I mean with Sid I was more free I was my true self because I didn't care about him judging me because he was an idiot but IK has a reputation and respect. He's more mature and serious so I have to act like that. In fact IK not the only one who's been serious since IK arrived but Sid. I don't know what happened to him. He's been really serious and less hyper since IK came. Maybe he's finally growing some balls but whatever it is. It's not Sids usual self. He's been serious with me too , stopped calling me names but calls me by my real name. I miss him calling me plain Jane.

IK has been amazing spoiling me taking me out on dates but also spending time with the hoe which is what's making me upset. He seems to have quiet a lot of girl friends and pretty much all of them hit on him.

"You look beautiful In a saree wish I could marry you right now" IK tells me. I wore a saree since its Selina's Nikah today.

"Thanks you look great too. Can't wait till I rip it off you in few month " I tease him as he's wearing a Kurta (traditional Asian male). I then leave to make sure Selina is fully ready and talk to her about married life. We've both agreed to push our wedding forward since we are both loving this environment.

"Are you excited. From tomorrow you'll wake up as a married women" I tell her.

"Yeah kinda scary though. It's a big jump"

"Exciting jump. You look like most beautiful bride ever. And can you please help me put this necklace " I assure her and she gets shy. She looks like a princess in green long dress.

"Sel are you ready mum wants you before you go down" Sid comes in the room as asks for her.

"Stop yelling patience I will go to mum now if you help Natasha put on her necklace" she walks to him and hands him my necklace. The one that IK gifted me.he comes to me. I turn away, he pushes away my hair to the side and place the necklace.

"Thanks.." I say to him and we walk downstairs together to the wedding mahal together. There's so many people. They have a massive family.

"Saree suits you" this was the first time he's ever complimented me. I guess this is his way of saying I look like.

"Thanks you don't loon bad yourself" I compliment back. Ever since IK came we built a boundary between us that makes it clear there's nothing just incase people think there is.

"Hey baby come with me. I want to introduce you to everyone" IK comes, Takes my hand but get stuck because my bangle has got stuck to the studs in SIDS Kurta. I release it and IK holds my hand to take me to introduce me to his aunts, uncles and cousins. Some of aunties are judgemental because of me growing up in a western country but I still have my values. My values are better than some people
From non western countries. Cough cough Kavya.

All right guys Time for a full family photo with the married couple" the photographer announces after everyone finishes eating and Nikah takes place. All of the family gathers together. The older people sit next to Selina and her husband and younger ones stands behind. This includes IK and Sid in the corner standing next to each other. I stand in the corner going on my phone watching them prepare for their family photo.

"Wait..Natasha come join us" IK's father says.

"Yes you are practically part of our family now..you've been amazing helping out with Selina's wedding. I can't wait to have you as my daughter in law" IK's mother tells me.
She's so sweet making me feel so welcome and part of the family. No wonder my mother is so fond of this woman she's amazing. She's really filled him for the absence of my mum who I FaceTimed this morning to show her how I look for tonight's function.

"Come stand here Beta" IK's father points me to next to IK and Sid. Unfortunately Sid is the one standing in the corner so I end up standing next to him making the photo look like I'm his fiancé and not IK's.

"I can't wait to marry you" IK whispers and I smile looking down.

"Get a room guys" Sid says in disgust almost as if he doesn't like the idea.