Chapter 18- Without you

Natasha's POV

It's been days since i came back from India and life is back to normal but also a big ball of stress not only because I'm confused about my love life but also because it's the exam season. My final exam that decides whether I will become a doctor or not.
I've not seen Imran or anyone in a while. I can't stop thinking about Sid but I'm trying my best to get him out my head I don't even see him anymore these days. Only saw him once at family dinner but didn't say a word. He was playing with Ash and ignored me.

The next day IK decided to take me out to help relieve some of the stress. We are out at a fancy restaurant and then he taught be snooker in the same place. He stood behind me to bring me to position and try and teach me pool on how to get the ball inside. And the day actually helped because it took my mind of everything. It tells me all the reason why I'm making the right descision marrying IK and not leaving him just because I have feelings for his brother. Shortly he has to leave due to work calls and Drops me off. Sid's business has been growing ever since. More and more clients are contacting the team from different places Australia , New Zealand, Thailand.

The next day my mum starts going on about wedding dresses, colours or design. But I can't focus my mind on anything but the kiss with Sid and what will happen next. I don't want my kids growing up to know their uncle had a thing with their mother and it would deeply hurt IK so I can't tell him either about the whole thing.

Because of all of this going through my head I can't even revise properly I can't let my whole career melt because of a stupid boy who probably won't mean anything. I try hard to learn the structures of T phage but can't even do that because of the things in my mind. I need to speak to Sid we can't just let it all on hold about what happened. I can never concentrate on anything else but about what happened. I feel guilty for doing this to an amazing guy like IK. Everything was fine before the kiss. I've shared some of the best memories in my life with Sid.
Whenever I try to not think about it. It's little things that reminds me of him. Things such as wedding cards that reminds me of the time our names got written it accidentally instead of Selina's and all the fun moments where we were just friends.

SID's POV

I screwed up. I'm always screwing up my dad is right. I've ruined my brothers relationship without his knowledge. IK is so good to me. He's bought me a car since I broke the old one and I repay him by falling for his girlfriend and soon to be wife. I've not seen her since I got back from India.

I want to talk to her about the kiss and make things clear but I'm scared. I don't know what to say. The kiss ruined everything though I don't regret it. It w's the best kiss of my life. I've always run away from relationships but now I've running after someone in a relationship. It's the first time in my life I actually want commitment because I think I found the one.
The one who happens to be with my brother.
Normally it's IK taking people in my life but this time for the first time it's the opposite way round. She clearly has feelings for me too otherwise she wouldn't have kissed back. She's not that type of girl go kiss anyone for no reason. The kiss got me to think more about her.

Every little thing reminds me of her such as Getting a massage reminded me of the time we faked being a couple to get free treats. Now I wish we were really a couple. I miss those days. My life feels so empty without her. This trip in India has probably been the best and worst trip ever. Best when were just friends and I teased her , we always argued about stupid things and Did stupid things together. It was like we were young again. The most laughter I've shared was with her in the past few years. She made me forget about all the shit happening in my life about me not having a proper career because I haven't taken it seriously. She's inspired me with my new story that I've started writing throughout the trip. These feelings are more that just a crush.

I'm suppose to be the tough guy. No feelings for no girl and no weaknesses but she's my weakness. She brings out the good in me. She has this weird effect on me that I end up listening to everything she says such as the fact she stopped me from smoking.