Chapter 23-Truth hurts

Natasha's POV

I've been crying myself to sleep every single night because I don't know what I want. I'm leaving. Allah to decide what I need. For now I'll go ahead with the wedding but I decide to take a trip to the cafe after getting into an argument with my mum and brother for acting like a bitch and showing no interest in my own wedding.
I sit in a cafe with my drink in front of me. How did this happen.  How did I end up from being a nobody with 0 luck in love for the first 16 years of my life to deciding between 2 guys who fell for me. Not just any 2 guys but two hot guys amazing guys. This is what i always wanted wasn't it a perfect love life. My life was suppose to be perfect by this time. A doctor , soon to be married with the perfect guy. Living A perfect life.

"Someone needs company. What's wrong getting cold feet?" Haz turns up in the cafe sees me and come over and sit opposite me. He's always in this cafe. I don't know but he always turns up when clearly he's not wanted.

"Nows not the time please Haz leave me alone" I say to him while playing with my engagement ring and thinking.

"What's wrong you should dancing your getting married to the "perfect" guy" he teases me because of my statuses about finding the perfect one and being perfect.

"I don't know perfect is what I want anymore" I say to him.

"That's new. Are you just never satisfied with what you have?" He asks coldly.

"It's not that ..never mind. Just leave" I tell him.

"No it's fine. If you want to talk about it. I'm willing to listen" he says and puts his palm on his cheek

"It doesn't matter. It's too late to do anything" I tell him.

"No it's not. Nothing is to late. It's not too late for you to break of your marriage and marry me instead" he jokes. I can't help but laugh.

"You know what. I wish I married you instead. That's how terrible the situation is" I start to open up.

"Okay this is interesting go On" he says

"I'm im love with someone else. Someone who I'm not suppose to be in love with not just because he's not perfect and he's not the one I'm suppose to marry but because he is my fiancés brother" I finally open up because this is the first time someone actually has time to listen to me.

"Dude I knew there was something between you two. Is this the guy who came to the restaurant the other day who i mistaken for your fiancé. Not gonna lie man is fit so know why you like him" he says.

"It's not that. It's just he's an idiot. He's not the type of guy I would wanna fall for. He does everything I hate but somehow it's all attractions. His imperfections are perfection to me. I mean IK, my fiancé is amazing too but we don't talk much our relationship is more professional based like hey we are suppose to get married but with Sid,
The brother me and him we argue a lot but we understand each other. I truly feel like my true self when I'm with him. I'm not scared of being judged or  anything. But with IK I have to stay in my shell because I don't want to ruin my reputation in front of him. Most of the time we talk about his work, my work or wedding. But with Sid everything, he knows more about me than IK. He knows the real me because he's digged deep into me " I explain

"When did it happen. Last time i remember you hated the guy" he says.

"Yeah but then we went India and IK couldn't come because of work and Sid was my tour guide and we went our together , did things together caused mischief together. We have so many funny moments like the time he choked on a peanut. He made me laugh so much and now thinking of him makes me cry because I can't be with him because what will people say  but also I can't  leave IK. He hasn't even done anything wrong in fact he's the nicest person I know. I'm a horrible person " I open up to him and tell him everything about the two of them and everything that happened in India and here.