13 - Elvis Presley, Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix

Hey guys! So in this chapter I'm gonna introduce Ray's nieces and nephews and maybe his sister which means I have to clear up a few mistakes I made in the first chapter.

1) I'm sometimes mess up and spell Rowan like Rowen but from here out it will always be Rowan.

2) In the first chapter I said her youngest son's name was Anthony but it's really Jimi.

3) Rowan is older than Ray, not younger like I previously said.

That should be all~ Thank you for reading and please, comment, vote, and share!

When morning came Danny was surprised to find that she wasn't in her bed wrapped in her favorite navy blue sheets and comforter, but a thousand times more comfortable wrapped in Ray's arms.

They were still in one of the private rooms in club Echo and Danny was stuck between the couch and Ray, who had one arm slid beneath her head and wrapping around her shoulders while the other was thrown lazily across her hip, his hand brushing the exposed skin of her lower back and waist. Their legs were tangled together to fit on the small couch and her face was smothered in Rays chest as she listened to him breath softly and felt his heart beat.

It was both thrilling and embarrassing waking up wrapped in a guy's arms. Thrilling because she really liked him and he was extremely warm and safe feeling. Embarrassing because Danny knew she wasn't the prettiest of sleepers and her hair was probably a birds nest while her breath smelled like a birds ass. If that was even possible.

Ray's chest rose as he took a deep breath in his sleep before sighing softly and Danny couldn't help but grin as she tilted her head back to look at his face.

She didn't want to wake him, but he was absolutely stunning. He looked just as handsome as he did when he was awake only his features were more relaxed and smooth, more inviting. So with a soft smile and a steady breath she dropped her hand against his cheek, running her finger across the skin there.

Ray felt the disturbance in his sleep but ignored it until she ran her thumb across his bottom lip. He never opened his eyes and so she didn't realize he was even awake until he was nipping at her thumb making her squeal and pull her hand back.

"Ray!" She giggled, curling into him as he groaned and rolled over on top of her. "Oh my gosh get up. I can't... breathe..you jerk!" She begged between breaths. She tried to punch him against his chest but Ray only trapped her hand beneath his stomach and yawned as he curled into her, using the entire length of her body as a pillow. He really was heavy but Danny was a mess of laughter as she eventually just gave up and let him do as he pleased. Besides, it's not like she really minded.

"Good morning," Ray finally spoke, nuzzling his face into her neck and breathing in the lingering scent of her perfume from the night before.

"Good morning to you too. Do you know what time it is? Aubree is probably flipping out right about now."

Ray groaned. Danny was right but other people were the last thing he wanted to think about at the moment. He wasn't a morning person to begin with and it didn't help that waking up with Danny under him and running her fingers through his hair was the only place he wanted to be.

Fuck everyone else.

"Who cares? Just lay with me Daniela."

"I am laying with you Ray, that's the problem," Danny whispered with a soft smile. It was a good thing she'd told her parents she was staying the night at Aubree's. It's not like they were strict and Danny was nearly twenty years old and a college student, but if she was still living with them it was only natural for them to be worried if she didn't come home one night.