32 - Vincent Antonio Piero Vino

Hello!

I know some of you are probably like 'bitch, dont hello me! Where the fuck you been?!'

And thats completely understandable.

Basically, I'm super super super sorry for not updating sooner. I haven't been on this sight in forever, but I know you guys have been asking whats going on and when i logged in I saw messages form some of you asking where I was. First of all, thank you guys for caring enough to actually miss this story! Secondly, again, I'm so so sorry. 

To be flat honest I simply fell off track. I started my freshman year in college and in a quick summary, I started acting crazy. I was partying, drinking, smoking, and doing a lot of things I've never done before. I also live smack in the city now so it was really fun for me to be able to explore the city with my roommates. I have two and we all get along great. 

So, my excuse is that I was having a little too much fun. I do feel bad for just neglecting this story though. Especially for leaving it on a cliffhanger like I did. But, enough with the apologies. Thank you again to anyone who keeps reading this despite my absence and for sticking with my characters and story. I think I've gotten all my party out but I am currently on punishment because, like I said-i've been having a little toooooo much fun, so I don't have a set update schedule planned for you. I will guarantee though that I won't disappear like that again. 

Again, I'm sorry for not updating and thank you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fingernails digging into his palm, blood gushing down the corner of his eye, and with a rage thats never been possessed, Ray fell forward. He was like a brick of weight that was unmovable and his anger and pain only added to that strength, gravity helping deliver the final blow as bone hit bone and Vincent's neck snapped to the side. 

"Ray stop it!"

The noise was deaf on Ray's ears and his fingers clenched around Vincent's neck, his other hand continuing it's rain of retribution into the face he was trying so desperately hard to make unrecognizable. He heard the satisfying crack of bone breaking, but before he could really relish in it, there was a stabbing pain in his stomach and his body betrayed him, flying backwards and away form his kill.

A weight fell upon his chest and the ribs in his side cried under the pressure, his mouth filling with blood as the roles of the fight were switched. 

Ray screamed.

Reaching past the fist raining down on him, he lifted his arms and latched them onto the closest thing he could find, pulling Vincent down and slamming their heads together. Vincent groaned, Ray held back his own, and the fight was an even one once again as they stumbled to their feet, trading blow for blow.

Ray's eyes were wild and on fire with rage and an intimidation that would have slowed anyone else. But, his wild eyes held little to no affect as he looked into eyes that were just as wild, just as determined to finish the game.

"Who the fuck are you?" Ray hissed finally, blood spitting from his mouth as he spoke.

Two hours ago Ray and the others had been at Rico's when they heard the crash. Most of this part of the city was either abandoned or hardly frequented-they were at an abandoned warehouse after all-but Ray was too experienced with bad luck not to think something was wrong when he heard the noise. 

He an everyone else there.

So, they rushed to the sound of the noise ready for a fight and thats exactly what they got. Ray hadn't known what to be expecting but when he saw Danny unconscious and in the arms of a man who screamed trouble, his heart cracked. There was no way they could go back to the warehouse and so Freddy had found them a place and now they were just on the outskirts of China Town in the back of a noodle shop a friend of his owned. Ray tried his hardest to wake Danny and when she didn't move, he just snapped.