Chapter 3

Sky's P.O.V.

"Hey, I'm Jinxx, this is Andy, Ashley, Jake, and CC" Jinxx said with a smile, "hi, I'm Sky" I say with a small smile, "so tell us about yourself" Ashley said, "well I'm sky I'm 16 years old, I like music, supernatural and dance, I was born in North Bay, Ontario, Canada, and that's about it" I told them. "Hey Sky, would you like to be adopted?" Jinxx asked "oh my god yes!" I said excitedly, "ok, go and get your stuff and I'll talk to Mrs. Taylor" Jinxx said. I ran up to my room and got my two bags from under the bed and started to get my clothes, I got my posters off the wall, I looked around one more time to see if I forgot anything, I didn't see anything out of place so I walked down stairs and saw Jake, Andy, Ashley, and CC sitting on the couch, Jinxx was standing at Mrs. Taylor's desk signing the adoption papers. Andy looked up and ran over to me "here let me help" he says with a smile "thanks" I said. I saw Jinxx and the other guys walk over to us, "so who's my dad?" I asked "that would be me" Jinxx said with a smile, "cool" I say " ok let's go" Ashley said. We walked out side and I saw a big ass tour bus, "holy shit! This is awesome!" I said really loudly, "yeah I guess you could say that" CC said laughing with the rest of the guys. We got on the bus and Jinxx told me to follow him, so I did, we walked back to the bunk area and he had one of my bags that he got from Andy and he put it on an empty bunk "this one is yours, mines right next to yours, Andy's is under yours, Jake's is above yours, CC's is above me, and Ashley's is under me," he exclaimed, "ok" I say. We walk back to the living room area to see the guys playing video games, I sit down next to Jinxx and take out my phone.
Two hours later I got tired so I said goodnight to everyone and climbed up to my bed then fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

A/N: hey guys hope you like this story so far