Chapter 15

(Ok so this chapter is still the wedding but it's in jinxx's point of view)

Jinxx's P.O.V.

The wedding started the girls started to walk towards us, Andy asked me to be his best man I said yes, when Juliet got to Andy the ceremony started. When it was over I walked over to Sky. "You look beautiful Sky" I said kissing her forehead, all the guys and their dates were next to us "I feel like a painted whore, here cc hold the flowers for a second, dad make sure I don't fall down" she said handed cc her flowers then grabbed my arm taking her heals off. "Come on, let's go to the after party, it won't be that bad" Andy said smiling. "Come on Sky, at least put your shoes on for a little bit longer, it won't hurt any body" I said giving her shoes to her, she groaned putting her she's back on, man this girl is stubborn. "Please welcome Andy and Juliet to the dance floor" the DJ said. Everyone watched as they danced slowly, I looked over at Sky and saw that she was in a deep thought so I walked over to her "you know, one day I can see that being you" I said "doubt it" she laughed, the song ended and everyone started clapping another slow song came on I looked at Sky again "wanna dance" I asked holding out my hand, she smiled "I would love to" she took my hand and we went to the dance floor. "I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused you when you first adopted me" she said looking up at me "it's fine, I should have told you about Sammie and how she gets" I said looking at her "so your not mad?" She asked "of course not" I smiled. She put her head on my chest "I love you dad" she says "I love you too Sky, forever and always" I replied.

A/N: hey guys hope you enjoy it.