Chapter 10

Max Domi's P.O.V.

I was sitting at my house talking with my mom, dad, and my two sisters when I heard the door bell ring, "I'll be right back" I said I opened the door and saw Sky there with a bag and tears in her eyes "hey what's wrong?" I asked letting her in, "my so called 'mom' Sammie doesn't want me, so my dad is going to talk to her about it but I don't know what's going to happen, I mean I feel like my dad is going to choose her over me" she said bursting out crying so I hugged her "max who is it" my dad yelled from the other room "it a friend" I yelled back, "come on, you can stay here with me as long as you like ok?" She nodded her head "ok I have my family here, do you want to meet them?" I asked her "ok" she says quietly, we walked back to the living room, my family looked over at us, "guys this is Sky. Sky this is my mom Leanne, my dad Tie, and my sisters Carlin and Avery" I said, my family all said hi at the same "hi" she replied. We talked for a few hours until my family had to leave, "it was so nice to meet you Sky" my mom said while giving her a hug, the rest of my family did the same. I closed the door, "do you want to talk about what happened with your mom?" I asked her "sure, and she's not my mom she's just some girl my dad married" she says while walking back into the living room. We talked for a few hours about Sammie, "is it ok if I use your guest room?" She asked and started to yawn "yeah sure, it's the second door on the left" I told her. She walked down the hall into the guest room. Poor girl, she's been through so much in her life and now this is happening, I hope everything will be ok.

A/N: 2 chapters in one day! GO ME! Hope you like this, and I hope you don't mind the hockey.