Chapter 9

Sammie's P.O.V.

I can't believe that Jinxx would adopt a kid with out asking me if I was ok with it. I didn't even want a kid! I was happy the way things were, just me and Jinxx, nobody else. Jinxx and that kid he adopted were coming home today, I was happy that Jinxx was going to be home but the kid not so much, I don't like her because she was going to mess everything up. I was in the kitchen making some food when I heard the door open and close "we're home!" Jinxx yelled, I ran over to the door and hugged Jinxx, "Sammie, this is Sky" he said moving out of the way to show a girl, "yeah hi" I said turning back to Jinxx. "That was rude" Sky says under her breath, I rolled my eyes "yeah Sammie that was rude, is everything ok?" Jinxx asked "yeah everything is perfect" I told him with a fake smile. He gave me the look of 'we'll talk later' I nodded my head, "come on Sky I'll show you your room" he said "ok" Sky said quietly. They walked up stairs, rolling my eyes again I walked back to the kitchen to finish making food, Jinxx walked in "are you ok? I've never seen you act like this before" he says starring at me "yeah I'm fine" I said, I guess he knew I was lying "cut the crap Sammie, what the hell is wrong" he said raising his voice "ok, what's wrong is that you adopted a kid and didn't ask me first, maybe I don't want a kid" I yelled, "wow that's a good feeling to have, knowing that I have a mother figure who doesn't want me" I heard a voice behind Jinxx, I saw Sky standing there with tears in her eyes, she ran back up stairs, "good job Sammie, she hasn't even been hear five minutes and you already made her cry" Jinxx said then ran up to Sky's room. I started to feel a little bad I didn't mean for Sky to hear that but then again she's probably an attention whore, so I went back to making food. When I was done I walked into the living room, and I saw sky walking past the entrance to the living room, she had a bag and Jinxx was following her "Sky! Listen to me, she doesn't even know you yet" he said, "well why should she get to know me?! She doesn't even want me! Maybe I should just go back to the orphanage were I belong" she said in raging tears, "you're not going anywhere you are staying right here, I almost lost you once I'm not losing you again" he told her. "Well I don't want to live with that bitch" she yelled to make sure I heard it, "look ill talk to Sammie ok" he says "well while you do that I'm going to live somewhere else" she said walking out the door. Jinxx turned around and looked at me "good job you scared my daughter out of the house, are you happy now?" He said angrily. What did I just start?

A/N: hey guys what do you think? Hope you like this.