Chapter 4

Andy's P.O.V.

Sky went to bed 5 minutes ago, "so how do you feel about being a dad?" I asked Jinxx, "it's weird" he said chuckling, "but I'll get used to it" he continued "what will Sammie think though?" I asked concerned, "oh shit! I still have to tell her that we now have a 16 year old daughter" he said panicked. Jinxx got up and walked to the back of the bus, my best guess is that he's probably going to call Sammie.

(A/N: This story takes place when Jinxx and Sammie where still together)

Jinxx' P.O.V.

I got up and walked to the back of the bus to call Sammie, I hope she's ok with this.

(Jinxx/Sammie)

Sammie: hey Jinxx.
Jinxx: hey Sammie, so I have some news.
Sammie: what is it? Is it bad?
Jinnx: no it's not bad, um, management made the guys and I adopt a kid, and she's in my custody.
Sammie: what's her name? How old is she? Why is she in your custody?
Jinxx: her name is Sky, she's 16, and she's in my custody because she seems like a cool kid and I wanted to help her because she has had nobody who loves her.
Sammie: well I think this is a stupid Jinxx, what are you going to do with a 16 year old girl?
Jinxx: well she's my daughter so I'm going to keep her.
Sammie: yeah ok what ever.

(Convo over)

I just hung up on Sammie because I was tired of hearing her complain, I started walking back to the front of the bus, "Jinxx?" I heard Sky say, "hey kid what's up?" I said, " who where you arguing with?" She asked, "I was arguing with my wife Sammie, but don't worry about it, it's ok, now go back to bed its late" I told her as she nodded her head and fell back asleep. I went the rest of the way to the front and sat down with the guys, "so how did Sammie take the news?" Ashley asked, "she said that its stupid that I have Sky in my custody" I sighed, "well it's not stupid Jinxx, Sky is an amazing girl, Sammie haven't even met her yet, so don't sweat it" Jake said, "thanks guys, I think I'm going to hit the sack, night" I told them. I walked back to my bunk and hoped in, I fell asleep 20 minutes later after all the thinking I did about Sammie liking Sky.