Chapter 12

Sky's P.O.V.

It's been 3 days since I left him and I've been living with Max, but I'm starting to miss my family, right now I was at one of Max' games it was Arizona vs the Edmonton Oilers and it 2-1 us. A few hours later the game was over with Arizona winning 6-1, I walked back to the locker rooms and waited outside for Max, he came out 5 minutes later "hey kid, this is my friend Connor, he plays for Edmonton" he said "hey Connor, I'm Sky" I said shaking his hand "it nice to meet you" he said we talked for a few more minutes then Connor had to leave. "Hey Max, I think it might be time I go home, I'm really starting to miss my family" I said, "yeah that's fine I bet they miss you too" he smiled, Max went back to his apartment so I could get my things, then he took me to the airport. "I'm going to miss you kid" he said hugging me "I'll miss you to max, thank you for letting me stay with you" I said hugging him back "no problem" he pulled back "flight 2456 to Las Angeles California is boarding" the voice said "bye Maxi" I said, "bye kiddo" he said. I walked on the plane and found my seat and I put my headphones in and fell asleep.

Hey guys hope you like please vote and comment