Chapter 13

Jake's P.O.V.

The guys and I were sitting at our place waiting it see if Sky came home, I heard the door open and close we all looked up and saw Sky standing there "hi" she said just above a whisper, Jinxx jumped up and ran over to her pulling her into a tight hug, "don't scare me like that again, I was so worried that you got killed or something" he said quietly. Jinxx pulled away from the hug and looked at her "I'm sorry about Sammie, I know she's a bitch sometimes and don't worry she won't be in our lives anymore" he told Sky, "what happened? Did I do something?" She asked sadly "no no no! You didn't do anything your not the problem here" Jinxx said softly pulling her into another hug, the guys and I joined in on the hug. "So were did you go anyway?" I asked "I went back to Arizona and I stayed with max" she said, "that's ok, just tell us where your going next time" I told her "ok, is it ok if I go to my room I'm really tired?" She asked "yep ill show you were it is" Ashley said taking her up stairs, "I'm happy she's ok" Jinxx said sitting down on the couch, "we all are dude, she's a really special girl" cc said sitting beside him. We can't let her slip through our fingers again, it would kill us if anything happened to her.

A/N: hey guys sorry it took so long to post this, but here it is and I hope you like it.