Chapter 5

Sky's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning, I looked around and didn't recognize anything for a minute, then I remembered that I got adopted by black veil brides. I jumped down from my bunk, I grabbed my ADD medication, and started to go to the front of the bus to get a drink, but when I looked up, I saw the guys pointing toy guns at each other. "I'm not even going to ask" I said walking to the kitchen, I looked in the fridge and found some orange juice, as I was taking my pill Jinxx walked in "morning" he said with a small smile "morning" I smiled, he sat down and picked up my pill bottle, "what's this for?" He asked "I have ADD, so I need to take medication to concentrate during the day" I told him. "Cool" he said "not really, it's a pain in my ass. Oh by the way, I need more medication, I only have 3 pills left" I told him. When ever I talk about my ADD I feel really embarrassed, I feel like everyone will make fun of me because I have a learning disability, "Sky! Sky! Are you ok I've been trying to get your attention for 5 minutes" Jinxx said concerned, I looked around to see all the guys in the room, I shook my head "yeah, I'm fine, just thinking" I said walking out of the room and out of the bus, I looked around to see where I was, I saw that we were in in Arizona, I started to run down the busy street so the guys couldn't find me, I slowed down and looked behind me to see if I could see the guys. I was walking for about 20 minutes, my feet were tired so I sat down and started to cry, I felt two people sit down next to me, I looked up and I saw two guys who look familiar "hey are you ok?" The blonde curly haired guy asked, "not really, you wouldn't want to hear my sap story anyway" I told him while I wiped my eyes, "well, I'm Max and this is my friend Connor, we play hockey here" Max said with a small smile, "wait now I know who you guys are! Your Max Domi and Connor Murphy" I sniffled.

After talking to Max and Connor for 20 minutes and getting their numbers, I decided to walk back to the bus, "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!?" Jinxx yelled when I walked in the door, "I went for a walk calm down" I said "I WILL NOT CALM DOWN YOUR MY DAUGHTER AND I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE YOU WERE!" He yelled again, I started to get scared, and I think it started to show, "Dude back off! Can't you see that you're scaring the living shit out of her!" Jake said, next think I know every thing is going black and I'm falling to the floor.

(A/N: hey guys, sorry for the long chapter but here's another one