Chapter 14

(A/N: Im actually really happy for Andy and Juliet, they make a really good couple and Im actually wondering if there will be any baby Andy's or Juliet's running around. I'm also really happy that you guys are reading this book it means a lot. If you can, can you please read my other books it would make me really happy)

Sky's P.O.V.

So it's been about a month since I ran away, a lot has happened in this time, Andy and Juliet are getting married today. Nobody knows about the wedding except the guys, Andy and Juliet's parents and me. "Am I doing the right thing?" Juliet asked nervously, "dude you and Andy have been together for like 6 years, I think your doing the right thing" I told her slipping on my dress her sister agreed. I'm really happy for her and Andy, I wish I could have a relationship like theirs. I got in front of Juliet, I started to walk when the music started playing when I got to the end I stopped, I looked at Andy and saw that he had tears in his eyes. When the ceremony was over, dad came up to me, "you look beautiful Sky" he said kissing my forehead, by now all the guys and their dates were standing next to us "I feel like a painted whore, here cc hold the flowers for a second, dad make sure I don't fall" I said giving cc the flowers, holding onto my dads arm and taking off the heals that I was wearing.

 When the ceremony was over, dad came up to me, "you look beautiful Sky" he said kissing my forehead, by now all the guys and their dates were standing next to us "I feel like a painted whore, here cc hold the flowers for a second, dad make sure I...

"Come on, let's go to the after party, it won't be that bad" Andy said smiling. We got to the after party. "Sky at least put your shoes on for a little bit longer it won't hurt anybody" dad said, I sighed and put the uncomfortable shoes on, these shoes are making my feet hurt so now I'm grumpy, and that's not good. "Please welcome Andy and Juliet to the dance floor" the DJ said, everybody watched as they danced slowly, I started to feel a little up set because I don't think that I'll find someone who loves me, "you know, one day I can see that being you" dad said coming up beside me, "I doubt it" I laughed, Andy and Juliet finished dancing everyone started clapping. Another slow song came on, "wanna dance?" Dad asked holding out his hand, I smiled "I would love to" grabbing his hand walking to the dance floor and started to dance, "I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused when you first adopted me" I said looking up at him, "it's fine, I should have told you about Sammie and how she could get" he said looking down at me, "so your not mad?" I asked "of course not" he smiled, I put my head on his chest. "I love you dad" I said "I love you too Sky, forever and always" he replied.

A/N: I'm actually really happy for Andy and Juliet they deserve to be happy.