Bar Brawls (Hotch x Reader)

"Alright, beers for Morgan, (Y/N), and JJ. Anyone else want anything?" Hotch asked. The rest of the team declined the offer and Aaron kissed your cheek before heading off to get the drinks. Morgan took Garcia's hand and took her off to go dancing, leaving you alone at one of the tables. From across the bar, Aaron gave you a smile and a wave as he asked the bartender for the beers. You grinned to yourself and waved back before you heard someone clearing their throat.

While you had watched your coworkers scatter about the bar, a man had taken the seat across from you. You gave him a small smile.

"I'm Tony. What's your name, beautiful?" Tony smirked as he licked his lips.

"(Y/N)."

"It's nice to meet you, (Y/N)." Tony said, his voice slightly anxious. "You know, I'm not really feeling this bar. What do you say we get out of here?" He raised his eyebrows suggestively. You scoffed.

"Wow, you don't waste any time, do you?" You said, making sure that your lack of interest showed in your voice.

Tony didn't catch on to your tone. He shrugged. "What can I say, I like to go fast. So?" He asked.

"Who's this?" Aaron asked as he set the beers down on the table, placing a hand on your lower back.

Tony bit his inner cheek and looked Hotch up and down in an attempt to size him up. "Look, buddy, I was talking to (Y/N), so if you could get lost, that would be great." Tony said through gritted teeth. Hotch chuckled and shook his head.

"Buddy," Aaron sneered. "I don't know who you think you are, but I'm (Y/N)'s boyfriend. Get lost." Hotch's voice was deep and protective. Aaron and Tony stared eachother down for a split second before Tony threw his hands up in surrender.

"Alright. I don't even care. There's a thousand other chicks just like you." Tony spat as he started to walk away. Just before he was out of earshot, though, you heard him call you something.

"What was that?" Aaron said as he put a hand on Tony's shoulder and spun him around. Hotch was practically radiating with anger.

"You heard me." Tony grimaced.

Before you could even process what was happening, Aaron punched Tony right in the jaw. Tony crumbled to the floor as he clutched his face. Hotch turned to you, a look of accomplishment on his face.

"What was that about?" You laughed.

Aaron shrugged. "I can't stand to see anyone treat you like that. It just makes me so mad, you deserve better." He sighed.

"You know, I think that's the most romantic thing anyone's ever done for me." You smirked and kissed his cheek.

Aaron smiled and offered you his arm. You gladly took it. "What do you say we get out of here before he gets back up?" Hotch said and started guiding you out of the crowd of people.