Yours (Morgan x Reader)

"Is everything ok? What's going on?" Penelope asked, concerned, as you took a seat across from her.

You sighed. "I- I'm not sure..." You bit your lip, trying to figure out how to form the words. "I'm pregnant." You swallowed and looked up at Garcia with worried eyes.

"(Y/N), congratulations! This is great!" She squealed with joy. "This is great, right?" Penelope asked once she saw your nervous expression.

"It's fantastic, I'm just not sure how Derek's going to react to this..." You bit your inner cheek. "He's not really the settling-down type of guy." You shrugged.

"(Y/N), trust me, when he hears this, he's gonna be over the moon. Ever since the two of you started dating, he's become a better guy. You've helped him grow so much. You two are gonna be amazing parents!" Penelope wrapped you in an enthusiastic hug. You hugged her back, hoping she was right.

"(Y/N), hey, can we talk for a sec?" Derek asked, his voice calming yet concerned.

"Yeah, of course." You gave him a smile and followed him out of your coworkers' earshots. "Is everything alright?" You asked.

"I, um, I heard you and Penelope talking earlier." Derek confessed. Your eyes widened.

"Oh..." You said.

"Listen, baby," he took your hand in his. "I'm not the same Derek Morgan as when we met. That player guy? He's gone. Now I'm just Derek Morgan, (Y/N)'s man." He smiled. "You can tell me anything, ok?"

You smiled, relief washing over you. "I kind of love you, Derek." You smirked and planted a kiss on his lips. Morgan chuckled.

"I love you too, (Y/N)." Derek kneeled down and kissed your stomach. "You too, little guy."