Anything For You (Rossi x Reader)

"All I'm saying is that we should take a break. We deserve it, Dave." You practically pleaded, a hint of annoyance making its way into your tone.

"You know me, (Y/N). I can't just take breaks. I have to be doing something." Rossi said as he tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. You sighed and bit your inner cheek.

"Well if I mean as much to you as you say I do, why can't you just do this for me? For us?" You raised an eyebrow at David.

"Why does this matter so much?" Rossi leaned back in his seat and gave you a concerned look.

"Because maybe I want a break from all this constant violence and death!" You said with force in your voice.

Rossi sighed and looked down at his hands, but before he could say anything, you cut him off.

"And I don't want what we have to just be because of what we do. I need to see that we can still be together outside of work." You added, your voice monotone.

Rossi took your hand in his and looked up at you.

"Hey, listen to me. I love you. And that has nothing to do with work." He gave you a smile. "You pick a place, and we'll go there. I'll take however much time you want off. Just you, me, and no work."

"Really?" You asked shyly. Rossi gave you a warm smile and nodded.

"Of course, bella. Anything for you." Dave pulled you onto his lap and planted a kiss on your lips.