Green Eyed (Reid x Reader)

"Hey, hot stuff." Morgan greeted with a wink as you walked in. You smirked and rolled your eyes.

"Morning, Derek." You replied, unable to hide the smile on your face.

"You guys know you're not alone here, right?" Reid said coldly as he heavily set down a stack of files on his desk. Morgan didn't read into Spencer's sharp tone and chuckled.

"No harm in a little fun." You shrugged and smiled at Derek. Reid let out a sharp breath and walked away quickly.

"Wow..." Derek sighed as he watched Spencer storm off.

"I should probably go talk to him..." You said as you followed him into the break room.

"You wanna talk?" You asked, shutting the door behind you.

"I- I'm sorry. I don't know why that bothered me so much..." Spencer said, his back turned to you as he poured himself some coffee.

"Spencer, look at me." You said, your voice soft and concerned. You walked over to him and he glanced at you for a brief second before returning to his coffee.

"I, um... I like you, (Y/N)." Spencer said quietly. You could tell he was nervous from the way he was wringing his hands. "I like you a lot. And when I see Morgan flirting with you..." He trailed off. You grinned and looked down at the ground. "I- I know you don't feel the same way, and this probably just made everything awkward between us, but... I needed to give you an explanation." He shrugged and looked at you, his eyes disappointed.

"No, Spencer," you shook your head, a warm smile spreading on your lips. "I like you too."

Spencer's face lit up. "Y-you do?" He asked timidly with a giant grin.

You nodded and pulled him closer, pressing your lips to his as you cupped his cheeks in your hands.

"I do," You whispered.