Chapter 3

----A/N----- This fanfic is related to another fanfic my friend is making us. Some things will be similar. http://www.wattpad.com/20209155-louis-love-in-his-arms-chapter-1

-----The next day-------

~Jan's POV

When I wake up and get ready, I rush over to Lily's even tho its only about 10 am. Lily comes to the door with her pajama's still on and her hair in a messy bun.

"Jan! What are you doing here!? You know I don't like people over til at least 12!" She slightly screamed at me. "Sorry Lily! This just couldn't wait! Its about me and Niall!" I say super excited. Right after I finish my sentence, she pulls me inside, closes the door, and rushes me over to the couch.

"Omg! Tell me everything! What happened!?"

"Well, he gave me some flowers, we went for a walk and then..."

"YEAH!?"

"Well, he told me he loves me.... And then I told him and well... We kissed!"

"OMG!!! Thats AmaZAYN! Now we both are dating a 1D member! OMG!!" She starts jumping up and down. "Girl! Calm down!" "NOOO!! I CAN'T!! I'm Calling Harry right now and having him come over!" She reaches for her phone and starts calling.

~Harrys POV

As I'm putting my jeans on I her my phone buzz and see Lily's face on the screen. I answer right away.

"Hey Babe! Whats up?"

"I need you to come over right now! Jannie has some awesome news!" She starts screaming.

"Okay okay! I was just about to leave now! I'll be over soon! Love you!"

"Okay! Thanks Haz!  Love you too! Bye!!!" She hangs up

I wonder what the news could be? Well, it must be good.

~20mins later~

~LilysPOV

*knock* I rush to the door.

"Harry! I'm glad you made it!" I give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He hugs me back and kisses me on the forehead.

"Its good to see you Lily. So,whats this news?" He says coming inside. I pull him over to the couch and sit beside him.

"Well, Jan... TELL HIM!!!!" I start screaming on accident.

Harry and Jannice start laughing as I sink down into the couch.

"Well, I guess you could say that me and Niall are now a thing." She says all shy and happy as she starts blushing. I start to giggle.

"Aw! Jan! Thats awesome! I'm glad you and Niall are a couple!" Harry says as he gives her a hug

"Now you and Niall, and me and Lily can go on dates together" He says as he kisses me cheek

"This will be the best years ever! I'm soooo excitied!" I say jumping up and down giving Jan and Harry hugs. "I love you guys!"

"We love you too!" They both say at the same time as Harry picks me up and puts me on his shoulders.

"Now go put some clothes on so we can go out and celebrate" Harry says firmly setting me down on my bed and closes the door as he leaves. I think to myself 'This will be amazing' and I start to get dressed.

----A/N-------

There you go Jan! Hope you liked it! I tried hard on this one! I wasn't sure on what to write! Leave comments below and be sure to share with your friends! Hope you guys like it!