Chapter 8

---Its been a week since Jannice and Niall have gotten together. Its time for their 1 week anniversary and its Lily and Harry's one month anniversary---

~Jan'sPOV

 Me and Lily are out shopping together trying to find gifts for our boyfriends for our anniversary's. Were just not 100% sure on what to get them. I'm looking through the Ireland section and Lily is in the England section.

"Hey Jan, How about this?" Lily holds up a pink dress.

"Were shopping for Niall an Harry! Not YOU!"

"I know, I know.. I just really like this dress" Lily sticks her tongue out at me.

"How about we get something that matches." I shoot Lily a confused look.

"Like I get something me and Harry can both have that matches and same for you and Niall." She says as she browses through jewelry. 

"Oh!! That's a good idea!" I rush over to her and start looking.

~Niall'sPOV

Me and harry are out shopping for our girlfriends. Its mine and Jannice's 1week anniversary and its Harry's and Lily's one month.

"Harry, you've shopped for girls before. What do I get her?" I go to see what Harry's looking at.

"You get them something sweet and cute."

"Well, what are you getting Lily?" I see Harry pick up something.

"What is it?"

"Its a matching boyfriend-girlfriend necklace set. It has a heart and a key and the heart says He Who Hold The Key Unlocks My Heart and I'll have the key." He smiles at the thought of it.

"That's so romantic Haz." I look around finding something for Jannice. "I found one! A silver ring with some pink sparkles on it!"

"That's perfect for Jannice, Niall." I pull Niall over to the check out counter. "Lets go find the girls"

~Lily'sPOV

Jannice finally found something for Niall, but I can't find anything for Harry. She found the perfect silver ring. Jan comes up and shows it to me.

"Look Lily! Its perfect!"

"Omg! It is!" Now I just have to find something. Suddenly... I find the perfect thing. The most perfect gold chain. I rush over to the spot where some pendants are and I found the perfect one. A circles with a really awesome design it it. I know he will love it. 

"Come on Jan! I have my present! Lets go!" Me and Jannice buy our presents when suddenly.. Two teenage boys come up behind us. 

"Hey, Babe." Harry kisses me on the cheek and wraps his hands around me waist from behind. "Whats in the bag?" 

"Oh, this. Its just a present for a friend. That's all." I shot Jannice a smirk.

"HI Babe!" Niall runs up behind Jannice and picks her up and spins her around. "What'cha got there?"

"Its nothing,"

"Sorry guys! We gotta get going" I release from Harry's hug,

"We do?" Jan says as I wink at her. "Oh yeah! We do!"

"Sorry Harry. We'll be home at my place later! Be there at 6 sharp! Both of you!" I give harry a kiss on the cheek and Jan does the same for Niall. "Bye!"

And then we head back to my place without the guys knowing.

---A/N----

Yay! I got this one finished! Lol. But anyway. you have to wait to see what happens next. The pic in this one is the Necklace Harry gets Lily(me)

I hope you liked it Jan!

Be sure to vote and comment below!

And share with friends!

Thanks for reading!