Chapter 7

~Lily'sPOV

Now that were out and away from everything, I hope I can get my mind off of haters. I'm just glad I get to spend time with 3 of my favorite people. I bet Jan is happy she almost never gets hate. When Niall gets a girlfriend, all the Niall girls are so happy,but the Harry girls... Super protective... Its kinda scary. But I know I have them to help me through it all no matter what.

I look around looking for Jan and Niall when suddenly, they come to the table.

"Yum,food lets eat." Niall says sitting right down.

"The food isn't even here yet" Jan lightly smacks him.

"So how are you Lily" Niall looks straight into my eyes. "Are you okay?"

"Huh? What?" I come back into reality "Um yeah I'm fine"

All 3 of them always know when something is wrong. And I mean ALWAYS!

"Lily, if somethings wrong, just tell us.We can work it out." Harry says while he sets his hand on mine.

"No, I uh, I'm fine..." I sink down in my chair and stick my face in the menu.

"There is something wrong with Lily.I can tell." I hear Jan whispering into Niall's ear.

"I'll be right back. I left my phone in the car, I need to check something." I say as i run off towards the door.

~Jan'sPOV

I have a feeling on what Lily is going to do... Shes going on twitter and going to search her name and see all the crap that is going to come up. 

"One of us has to go stop her!" I look at Niall and Harry

"Why? Whats the matter?" Niall shoots me a confused look

"Shes going on her phone to search her name on twitter and see what comes up"

"No! She can't do that!" Harry runs out the door to his car.

~Niall'sPOV

"There's no need to worry Jan. Harry will take care of it. He always does" I give Jannice a peck on the cheek. 

"I know, I know... I just care about her too much." She fiddles with her thumbs.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine." I give her a little peck on the lips.

"Sometimes I think Lily is jealous of us though, Niall."

"Why's that?" 

"Just listen" We listen carefully. 

Awww. they are adorable. 

They are so cute together.

They are gonna last forever.

"Oh. That's why." I sink down in my chair. "Don't worry." I grab her hand. "Shes a strong girl."

~Harry'sPOV

I honestly don't know why she does this!? I really just wish people would stop picking on her. When I stand in front of the car I can see she is looking at her phone and I see tears rolling down her face. I open up the car door and hop in.

"Lily, please stop."

"Harry...." She looks up at me with tears rolling down her face.

"What is it, Babe? What are they saying?" I wipe away her tears.

"Its not true... It can't be true!" She throws her phone on the floor of the car.

"Lily! What is it!?"

"They say you hate me... That you could never love me...." She gets all choked up.

"Babe, its not true. I promise you." I wipe away her tears and grab her hands. " I could never hate you. I love you more than anything in the world." I kiss her hand.

"You really mean that?"

"Of course I do" I pull her into my chest and I feel her cry. 

"Come on, lets go back in." I open up the door, get out, then let Lily out and we go back inside.

Once were in. We settle things out and then we eat.

---A/N------

Sorry this one is a bit short. I have some things on my mind. You can leave the dinner up to your imagination! Haha. I hope you guys liked it! Leave your comments and suggestions below! Thanks for reading!