Chapter 14

~Lily'sPOV

I stay quiet the whole entire car ride. Me and Harry are in the back seat. He looks over at me every once in a while. 

When we get home, I run straight to my room and plop my self on the bed,burying my face in a pillow not knowing Harry followed me.

"Babe? Are you alright?" Harry says standing in the doorway.

I say nothing.

"Come on, babe. Please talk to me."

He finally gave up and left.

~Niall'sPOV

I see Harry come back from Lily's room.

"She won't talk to me." He says plopping himself on the couch.

"Did you do anything to upset her?" Jannice asks sitting down infront of Him.

"Not that I know of, no. I just want her to talk to me..." A tear starts to roll down his cheek.

"Don't worry Harry. I'll try and talk to her." I say as I go t Lily's room.

"Lily?"  I sit down on the edge of her bed. "Will you please talk to me?"

All she does is make a slight grunt.

"Lily, please sit up." I say taking the pillow off of her head. Then she sits up.

"Now listen to me." She looks me in the eyes.

"Why won't you talk to Harry? Or any of us?"

"Because I don't want to right now"

"Please come down stairs and talk to us all."

"No! I'm not laving my room!" She pulls the pillow back over her head.

"Fine, then I will just carry you downstairs." I pick her up and carry her downstairs.

~Harry'sPOV

Niall comes downstairs carrying Lily. He sets her down beside me on the couch.

I grab Lily's hand. "Babe, please talk to me. Did I do anything to hurt you?" She looks into my eyes right away.

"No! It wasn't anything you did!"

"Was it me?" Jannice asks.

"Me?" Niall asks right after

"No, it wasn't any of you." 

"Then why haven't you talked to us since we left the restaurant?" Jannice asks scooting in front of Lily.

"I'm just not in the mood to talk okay?" She pulls her knees up to her chest.

"But why did you say that you're never leaving your room?" Niall says looking at her then to me.

"Lily?" I look her in the eyes. "Did you say that?"

"Well, yes."

"But why?"

"You wanna know the truth?"

"Yes!" We all say at the same time.

"Okay well... I'm afraid every time I go out either alone or with someone... I'm afraid that I'm get hatted on about everything. I can't deal with that every single day! Its just so hard!" She burries her face in my chest and cries. I hold her tight.

"Lily, you know we'll always be here for you no matter what to help you get through anything and everything. Especially though the hate." Jannice says knowing she really needed to hear something like that. 

"Yeah, Like Jannice said. We'll always be there for you no matter what the situation is." Niall says rubbing my girlfriends back.

I pull Lily away from my chest and wipe away her tears.

"Now listen to me Lily. I don't like to see you this way. I promise I will help you through any problems that you have at all no matter what it is. Hate, friends, or just even when you wanna talk I'll be there for you. Just please." My eyes start to get watery. "Please, stop letting this hate get to you. I don't like to see you upset. None of us do."

"He's right,Lily." Jannice says. "When you're sad I am."

"We don't like to see you sad." Niall says going down to the floor to sit beside Jannice.

She looks down and Niall and Jannice then back at me.

"I'm so sorry guys. I've caused you all soo much trouble. You don't have to feel sorry for me though. I'll-I'll be fine..." She says then charges back to her room.

"I'll go-" Niall cuts me off.

"Let her be Haz. She needs to be alone. Think things through.."

"I have an idea to make her feel better!" Jannice says hoping off of the floor. "We should all get or make her something showing just how much we care about her!"

"That's a great idea!" Niall says hugging Jannice. "We'll do it tomorrow night! But we have to take her somewhere like a friends house or something." 

"Alright.. We'll do that." I say.

20 MINUTES LATER

I go up to mine and Lily's room seeing Lily is now in her pajama's still crying on the bed. 

"Lily, do you mind if I come to bed?" 

She wipes away her tears. "Sure." 

I lay down beside her and I scoot her close to me.

"Now just hear me out for a minute. No matter what those haters say, I will always love you no matter what. And Niall, Jannice and I will always be there to help you through anything." She lays her head on my chest. 

"Thank you and I'm sorry." She says crying.

"Don't be. Its not your fault."

She still lays on my chest and she cried herself to sleep.

I sure hope Jan's plan works.

I kiss the top of her head and I fall asleep also.

---A/N-----

Hope you all liked this chapter! Sorry its sooo long! xD

Thanks for reading!

Please comment your opinions!