Chapter 12

~Harry'sPOV

AT THE PARK

Niall and Jannice go off on one path and I grab Lily's hand and pull her down the other path.

"So what did you wanna talk to me about?" She says say looking at the ground.

"I heard what you whispered to yourself at the table at breakfast." I look at her face. "Oh"

I sit her down on a bench and sit down on the ground in front of her. She plays around with her jacket sleeve. "Why are you not happy? Was it something I did?"  She looks at me right away 

"No! It wasn't anything you did. I promise." 

"Then tell me."I grab both her hands. "Why are you not happy?" 

She hesitates to answer my question, but she does. 

"Well, its just... Its just so hard for me to keep being happy with everything people say." She kinda chokes on her words. 

"What do they say?" 

"They tell me things like I'm not right for you, I'm ugly and..." She chokes on the last part and tears roll down her face. "And that you don't love me." She pulls her knees up to her face and cries into her knees.

"Lily, please. Stop crying." She still doesn't stop.

I pulls her legs down and I grab her hands. 

"Lily, look at me." I say and she does.

"We both know that what they say isn't true." I wipe away her tears. "If you weren't right for me, I wouldn't even be dating you and you're NOT ugly, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." She starts to blush a little and so do I. "And most of all, I DO love you. I love you more than anything. I never want to lose you." She smile and she jumps onto me wrapping her arms around me. 

"Thank you. I love you more than anything too." She kisses me on the cheek. 

We both stand up and I pick her up and put her on my back. "Lets go find Niall and Jannice."

~Niall'sPOV

Me and Jannice are walking down the path holding hands, swinging them back and forth.

"You know how much I love you right?" I saw looking at the ground, at Jan, then back at the ground.

"Haha, yes I do. You tell me everyday!" She says lightly punching my arm.

"Well, its true." I kiss her hand and blush a little.

"What do you think Harry and Lily are doing?"

"I don't know... Probably flirting like always." I say trying to be funny, We both start laughing. 

Then we see two people coming up in front of us. We immediately know its Lily and Harry.

When they approach us, Lily jumps of Harry's back and runs over to me.

"Hi Nialler!" She jumps onto my back and kisses me on the cheek. "I love you!"

Jannice shoots her the 'back off hes mine' look and Harry shoots her the 'I'm about to get jealous. What about me?' look.

"Well, you're in a happy mood all of a sudden!" I say looking back at her,

"I know!" She looks over at Harry and smiles. 

"Fine for get about me then..." Harry says joking around.

Lily jumps off of me and runs straight into Harry's arms, planting a kiss on his lips as he spins her around. 

"I could never forget about you, Babe. I love you so much." She says putting her forehead onto His.

Suddenly, me and Jan do the same exact thing.

"I love you so much Jan."

"I love you too."

I plant a kiss on her lips.

Me and Harry both look at each other, holding our girlfriends.

"Lets go get some lunch."Harry says smiling at me.

"Yeah! I'm starved!" I say.

"You always are!" Jannice says laughing.

We carry our girlfriends to the car and head off to lunch.

----A/N-------

Sorry its been so long since I updated. Sorry Its short! Hope you all liked it!