Chapter 4

~LilysPOV

This is gonna me amazing. Me and Harry, Jan and Niall... omg! I can't believe it happened! But anyway.. I look through through my dresser drawers trying to find something to wear. I grab my skinny jeans, a black tank-top and my lace shirt. Its one of Harry's favorite outfits. I grab my favorite sandals and run downstairs. 

"Alright, I'm ready to go." I look and see Niall is here. "Niall? Where do you come from?"

"Harry called me and told me to come over." He says as he stands up.

"Oh okay! But, anyway.. I'm soo happy for you and Jan!" I say as I run over giving him a hug.

"Ha-ha, Thanks, Cheezball." He lets go and looks over at Jannice and Harry. "So, Haz, are you gonna tell them where were going?"

"Well, Niall and I are taking you two to the amusement park" Harry says walking over to me.

"Omg! Yay! I love the amusement park!" I scream and give Harry a hug.

~Harry'sPOV

I wanted to do something special for Lily but at the same time celebrate Niall and Jannice, too. I knew Lily hasn't ever been on a roller-coaster so I thought this is my chance to get her on on. And Niall loves going to amusement parks with girls, so, this will be special for them too. 

I hold Lily in a tight hug. "Well, are you guys ready?" I say as I let her go and go grab the car keys.

"You know I am! Let me just grab my purse!" Lily screams as she runs upstairs. 

"Lets go!" Jannice says pulling Niall out the door.

~NiallsPOV

"Are you ready to have some fun, Babe?" I say as I grab Jan's hand. 

"You know I am!" Jannice says as she kisses me on my cheek.

"I already know what Harry is gonna do" I say as I laugh and have a smirk.

"You know something...Tell me what it is... Now!" Jannice laughs and punches my arm.

"Well... He-he.. Harry is gonna get Lily to go on a rollercoaster" I laugh.

"What!? We all know that Lily has never been on one 'cause she HATES rollercoasters! He knows she's afraid of them!" She starts to get a little upset.

"Don't worry Jan. Haz knows what he's doing." I kiss her on the cheek.

"I sure hope so."

~Lily'sPOV

I acted like I was getting my purse so Harry doesn't find out I'm putting on make-up. He hates it when I do that. But, right when I was in the middle of doing my make-up.. Harry walks in.

~Harry'sPOV

As I walk in checking on Lily, I see she is putting on make-up. She knows I don't like it when she does that, but, she does it anyway. She always tries to hide it, making sure I don't find out, but I do eventually.

"Lily!" I scream slightly as I open the door. She turns around fast.

"Haz, I uh.." She doesn'y know what to say.

"Lily..." I walk over to her. "You know I don't like you wearing make-up, but you do it anyway. Why?" I grab her hands.

"I uh.. I just feel prettier that way...." She says as her eyes get all watery and a tears rolls down her cheek. 

I wipe away her tears. "Lily, you don't need make-up. You're perfect the way you are."

"Thanks Harry, but I'm not perfect." She says reaching for a tissue.

"You're right, you're not perfect. You're beyond perfect." I give her a soft kiss to the lips. I feel her smile into the kiss, then she lets go.

"Thanks Harry. It means alot." She stands up and grabs my hand. "Now lets go before they get worried," She pulls me out the door, to the car.

"What took you guys so long?" Niall says being curious as always. 

"Just a little situation, thanks all." I say as I look over at Lily. And then we drive off with Niall and Jannice in the back seat. I turn on an One Direction Cd since It's Lily's favorite and off we go while Lily jams out.

----A/N-----

Sorry I put so much of me and Harry in this one Jan! I just really needed it. Next chapter will have more of you and Niall! I promise! It should be up either Monday or Tuesday. I hope you all like! Be sure to share it with your friends, vote and comment below! Thanks for reading!