Chapter 20

~Lily'sPOV

After what had happened, I ran upstairs to my room, not knowing Liam follows me in.

I plop down on the bed and began to cry even more than I already was. Liam sits down beside me.

"Lily, please stop crying and tell me what happened"

I sit up and face Liam and wipe away my tears.

I explain everything that had just happened outside.

"Lily, Louis is just frustrated. I don't think he meant what he said. He does feel like he has the need to protect you though. He thinks of you like his little sister." Liam grabs my hand and smiles at me. "He loves you. He didn't mean it or to scream at you." I shoot him a smile

"I love him too."

Me and Liam have a nice talk. He does his best to make me feel better.

About 20 minutes into a conversation, Niall comes into my room.

"Hey guys, have either of you seen Louis? I can't find him anywhere!" Worry is written all over Niall's face.

"Oh no..." I whisper under my breath. 

"What is it Lily? Is something wrong?" Liam and Niall both look at me.

"I may have said something to Lou that he may have taken seriously." My eyes start to get tears in them. "I didn't mean it! I was just upset!"

"What did you say Lily!?" Niall says.

"It doesn't matter, just drive me to the airport." I say picking up my shoes and Niall and Liam run outside to the car. As I pick up my shoes, I find something on the floor. It was a bracelet I made for Louis when he got back that said I love you Lou but I lost it so I could never give it to him. I pick it up and stick it in my pocket. Then I head out to the car and me, Niall, and Liam drive to the airport.

---At The Airport------

I run inside trying to find the flight that Louis might take. The one back to Doncaster of course.

I find his flight on the board and run straight to that gate, with Liam and Niall trying to stay caught up behind me.

As I'm right near his gate I immediately spot him. "Louis!" I call out hoping he can hear me. He tears around, I guess knowing its my voice and I speed up then I jump into his arms.

"Louis, please don't leave! I-I didn't mean what I said. I was just upset. Please you cant leave. You have to stay. I want you here" I say all that crying into his chest and my voice starts to trail off but I manage to say "I need you here" so that he can hear me. 

 He wraps his arms around me as I'm still crying into his chest not letting him go.

"Lily, do you really mean that?"

I look up at him, my cheeks stained with tears, and say, "Of course I do Lou. I've always been happy to have you around. I don't know what I would do without you around."

He unwraps his arms and crouches down in front of me.

"Before I say anything, I need you to stop crying, Okay?"

I nod my head in agreement. He wipes the tears from my eyes.

"Now listen, the only reason I said what I said was 'cause I was afraid and confused okay?"

I stare into his ocean-blue eyes.

"I do have the need to protect you, but I guess sometimes I do take it too far. I only do because I love you. You're like a little sister to me and well, that's what big brothers do. And the way you said that last thing to me, well, I thought you really meant it." I interrupt him right after that.

"I didn't mean it Lou! I was just upset, that's all."

"I know that know Lily. What do ya say we make promises to each other. You promise to stop hurting yourself the way you do, and I promise I will stay and take the protective thing down a notch."

"Its a deal." I kiss his cheek.

He stands up and gives me a hug, and we walk back over to Liam and Niall.

"Well, are we still a crew?" Niall says munching on some nacho's

I look at Lou and then back to Liam and Niall. "Yep we sure are!" I say as I put my hands in my pockets. I find that I forgot about the bracelet in my pocket.

"Oh Louis!"

"What is it, Love?"

"I-I made this for you." I hand him the bracelet "I know its not much but I-" Louis cuts me off.

"I love it Lily." He puts it on his wrist then picks me and and puts me on his back. "Let's go home."

Liam, Niall, Louis and I all head back home. I'm glad I fixed things between us. I hope everything will stay nice and calm like it used to be. 

The only thing left to wonder is....

When do they leave for touring?

------A/N--------

This book is almost finished!

One or two more chapters!

After this book is done, there will be a sequal!

Hope you all enjoyed it!