Chapter 15

~Lily'sPOV

I wake up at 9 in the morning finding that Harry is gone, out of bed. I put on some skinny jeans and my favorite brown top, and put my hair in a bun and head on down stairs.

Right when I get downstairs Harry says to me: "Right after breakfast you're leaving,Lily."

"What!? What do you mean I'm leaving!?" I start to freak out. "Are you breaking up with me!?"

"No! No!" He runs up to me. "I'm never doing that. I'm taking you to your friends house for the day.

"What!? Why!?" I sit down beside him on the couch. "I told you I'm staying inside!"

"I know, I know. But she really wants you to come over."

"Fine..." I head off to get some breakfast.

------After breakfast--------

"Lets go Lily" Harry drags me to the car. I get in the front seat beside him.

"Don't be so down, Babe. I'll be back later to come and get you." He put one of his hands on my leg.

"When will that be?"

"Maybe 3.."

"Three!? That's unfair!"

"I'm sorry,Babe."

"Its alright.."

We arrived at my friends house.

"Alright, Niall will be here at 3 to pick you up."

"Alright, bye Haz." He kisses me goodbye.

~Harry'sPOV

After I drop off Lily. I head back to Niall and Jan.

"Alright.. Lets get this going. We have until 3"

---A/N----

Its just a filler for now.

More will be up soon