Chapter 10

~NiallsPOV

As were eating our dinner, I just can't help but to stare into Jan's beautiful eyes. Shes just the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. 

"This chicken is really good Jan." I say as I stuff a fork-full in my mouth.
"Thanks Niall. A special dinner, for a special person, on a special day." She says smiling right at me.
I start to bush when she says that. After we finish our dinner, its time I give Jannie my present.

"Before desert, I have something to give you." I reach under the table.
"I have something for you too, Niall." She reaches under the table.
"Here" I hand her the gift bag. "A special something for a very special girl." She starts to open it up.
When she opens the box the ring is in, her face lights up. "Oh my gosh. Niall, its perfect. Thank you so much." She reaches for my hand and puts her hand on top of mine. "Open up mine"
I open up hers. "Its the most perfect silver ring I've ever seen." I slip it on. "Thank you so much, Babe." 
"You're welcome." She gets out of her seat. "Now I'll go get the dessert."

--Meanwhile---

~Harry'sPOV

"This spaghetti is really good, Babe." I shovel a fork full into my mouth.
"Haha, thanks Haz. Slow down!" She laughs.
I wipe my mouth. "Sorry Lily" I chuckle. 
I can't help but just stare at her. She's the most beautiful girl in the world. We finally finish dinner and I reach under the table for my present to give to Lily.

"This is for you, Lily. Happy anniversary, Babe." I hand it to her smiling.
She opens it up. "Harry, its beautiful." She starts to read it out loud "He who holds the key can unlock my heart. Its perfect." She smiles. "And this key, belongs to you." She hands me the key. 
I stand up and walk up behind her and put the necklace on her as she moves her hair out of the way.  I sit back down.
"It looks beautiful on you." She blushes. 
"This is for you Harry." She hands me a small box. I open it up.
"Lily, its perfect." I put it on. 
"I tried really hard to find something special... I wasn't sure if you-" I cut her off.
"I love it." She smiles.
"I'm gonna go get the dessert" She gets out of her chair and goes to the kitchen.

~Jan'sPOV

As I'm in the kitchen I see Lily.
"Lily! What did Harry give you?" I say
She looks down around her neck .
"Its beautiful."
"I know." She says laughing. "Jan! your ring! Its so pretty! Did Niall give you that!?"
"Haha, yes he did. Isn't he amazing!?" 
"Yes, yes he is" She reaches for her cake.
"Well, I better get back to Niall."
"Same here. I bet Harry will love this."
"Bye" I exit out back to Niall. And Lily leaves to go back to Harry.

~Lily'sPOV

After we have dessert, its time for a movie in my bed room.
"Come on Harry." I say getting out of my chair.
"What? Where are we going?" He says all confused as he stand up.
"My room for a movie"
"Oh alright." He follows me to my room.
I turn on the TV and get under the covers. As soon as I turn on the TV and I press play and our movie called The Notebook. 

"Oh so were watching a romantic movie?" Harry says as he gets under the covers with me and pulls me close. 
"Haha, yeah. I just thought it would be nice" I lay my head on his shoulder and interlock my fingers with his.
"Its perfect, Babe." He kisses my forehead.

---Meanwhile----

~Jannice'sPOV

After we have dessert its time for our movie.
"Come on Niall!" I pull Niall out of his chair and run over to the TV and press play.
"What are we watching?" Niall says putting his arm around me. "Oh! Lady and the tramp! Our favorite!" He pulls me in close. "I love this movie so much. Especially the kissing scene when I'm with a girl" He winks at me.
"Oh stop it and watch the movie!" I laugh "Just watch the movie"
"Alright, Babe, you win." He kissed me on the forehand and we interlock fingers.

----An hour or so later------

~Harry'sPOV

As the kissing seen comes up I look down at Lily and wait for the perfect moment to lean in for the kiss.
"This is one of my favorite parts." I say as I smile down at Lily.
"Mine to" She looks up at me then back at the TV. As the scene arrives, Lily and I both look at the TV then at each other then we just stare for a couple seconds, then, I lean in for the kiss.
Our lips gently meet, and we kiss for about a minute. She feels my tongue trying to enter her mouth and she lets it in and our tongues play for a while. She smiles into the kiss and then I release. I stare into her beautiful eyes.
"Happy Anniversary, Lily." I give another quick peck on her lips. "I love you so, much."
"I love you too, Harry." She lays her head and my chest and I wrap my arms around her.

~Niall'sPOV

The kissing scene in the movie is finally here.
"Its my favorite part Jan" I smile down at her.
"Its my favorite part too." She smiles back.
We look at the screen the back at each other. Then, I lean in for the kiss. 
My lips meet her soft lips. I try to make it as romantic as possible. Her lips are so warm. I feel myself start to tingle and she lets my tongue in. Our tongues play around for a bit and i release. 
"I love you, Babe." I give her one quick peck on the cheek. "Happy Anniversary."
"I love you to Niall" She wraps her arms around me and lays her head on my shoulder.

----30min later-----

The movie is over and I look down at Jannice and see that she is fast asleep on my shoulder. I pull the blanket up over her and I try to fall asleep. This was a good night. 
"Goodnight Jannice." I kiss her forehead.
"I promise to keep you safe"

~Harry'sPOV

When the movie is over, I look down at Lily and see she is asleep, with her head on my chest. I pull the blanket up. I just listen to her breathe. 
"Goodnight Lily." I feel her breathe. "I promise to keep you safe... I love you" And then. I fall asleep also.

---A/N-----

There you go! I hope you liked this one! Sorry if its a bit confusing. I tried my best on this one! How you guys liked it.
Be sure to share this with your friends.
Thanks for reading!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!