Chapter: 1

*Not Edited*

> This story is going to have a lot of mature content so readers be aware! 🐵🙈🙉🙊

> Let me know what you think of this chapter.

Enjoy.

________________________

Looking in the mirror and seeing myself all dress up. My dress hugs my curves. Me and my friends are going out tonight before I start my university classes in a few days. I needed to have some fun before I keep my head in the books.

Fixing my black dress just a little at the bottom and running my fingers through my brown hair to loosen my curls. My makeup is all good. I don't put a lot of makeup on, I just keep it simple but hot. Putting on my favourite lipstick which is Berry Berry. It looks awesome with my tan skin colour.

"Hurry up the cab is wanting outside." My friends Nicole came walking right in my room. She was wearing a red silk dress that was at mid thigh and show her curves. She's a blonde with green eyes.

"Okay just let me grab my purse." I grab my wallet and shove it in my purse. I quickly put on my black high heels. I have a love, hate relationship with them because my feet ache at the end of the day. And it makes me look tall, without them I'm 5'2 and when I'm wearing them I'm like around 5'5 or 5'6. I shut everything in condo except my one lamp in the living room.

I make sure to lock the door and my key in my purse. My friends where waiting by the elevator for me. I pressed the button to the main floor because I'm on the fourth floor of the building. My other friend is named Bree she's wear a cute chopped off small tank top that showed her tone stomach and black leather shirt.

We rushed in the back of the cab and giving the cab the address to the bar we wanted to go.

"So what's this bar named anyway?" I ask one of them.

"It's called The S.A.W." Nicole said.

"The S.A.W? That's a lame name for a bar. Have you been there yet?" I ask them.

"Yeah we have a couple of times but the hot bikers in there are so good looking and sexy. In there black leather jackets and vest." Bree was in la la land when she said that.

"So it's a biker gang bar?" I whisper to them.

"I guess so I mean that how bikers dress like." Nicole said.

I just walk into my death wish.

****

The warmth going down my cock and she sucks the length of it. Grabbing her hair as she bops her head up and down.

"Right there." I groan in pleasure. I love it when they suck the head hard. She was playing with my balls with her hand.

"It's coming bitch." I moan out in pleasure again. Grabbing her hair and thrusting her mouth deeper down her throat. She gags a few time before I blow. As soon a cam deep down her throat with my cock twitching.

I release my grip from her hair and she slowly sits straight up. Wiping the sides of mouth.

"How was that Jax?" Kim ask me. Me and Kim are fuck buddies.

"It's always good. Now leave." She gets up fixes her herself and leave my office. I love it when she does the deep throat on me.

My cock is still hanging out. I grab some napkins and clean the area. After cleaning I zipped up my jeans, wash my hands and took a shot of vodka.

Time watch the place. I walk out of my office in the back room and a full crowd of people. The music was loud. I went and sat in my usually table. My friends are guarding the bar inside and out.