Chapter:6

*Not Edited*

>>Sex scenes in this chapter.. So beware...<<

>Enjoy!! ☺️

________________________

I woke up from that nightmare when I heard footsteps coming in the bedroom. That nightmare felt so real.

"Jax?" I panic so I called out for him. Lifting my head to where the footsteps were coming from. Seeing the outline of him from the bathroom light.

"Did I wake you my sweet thing?" He turn on my lamp that was right beside my bed. Then sitting next to me.

"No I just had a nightmare, that's all." I sat up and crossed my legs. Adjusting my blanket around me and him.

"Are you sure your okay?" He can tell the fear on my face. Looking at him helps me be relax.

"Yeah....it's just felt so real, Jax." Rubbing my forehead trying to forget the images from my mind.

"Did you want to talk about it?" He rub my legs gently, trying to keep me calm.

"Not right now, maybe tomorrow. I'm tired. Now that your here, I could sleep now." He nodded his head at me, chuckling. I smirk while he did that.

Since he's been sleeping here every night, I got used to it. If he's not here while I go to sleep. I can't. No matter how hard I tried but I can't.

I need him.

I need him right beside me.

He knows that I can't sleep without him.

"Okay that's fine sweet thing. I'm going to take a shower and I'll be back. Try and sleep." He kiss me and I pulled him closer to me. Before he left the bedroom, Jax turn off the lamp and left.

I can hear the shower on. Closing my eyes and trying to sleep but I can't. Taking deep slow breaths. After trying for a few minutes still can't. Finally the showers off.

Hearing his footsteps coming into the room again. Feeling the bed dip, moving blankets and now he's beside me.

I moved closer to him. Snuggling my body around his. With my head laying on his chest. My hand accidentally moved down south. Knowing that he sleep naked. Just one touch then he groan.

He sleeps naked, ladies.

"You better stop sweet thing or you'll get him hard. Once he gets hard, he never goes down. Take your pick?" I removed my hand and laid it across his chest.

Not tonight I thought to myself.

"Good night Jax." I whispered.

"Good night my sweet thing." Kissing my forehead.

Hopefully no more nightmares.
Just go away.

***************

Walking up to the sunrise coming around the curtains. Taking a deep breath. Feeling movement against my bare chest. Looking down to see my sweet thing still sleeping.