Chapter: 4

*Not Edited*

Enjoy😊

________________________

I hate campaign dinners. Especially cocktail hour. Every man in here always trying to talk to me. But I try to make an excuse, every time and it works. But they were young woman in ballroom too.

My parents talking to their supporters and sponsors. The talk will probably last hours until the dinner is ready to be served. Which I'm not sure what's on the menu for the evening.

I went to the balcony with my drink in my hand. Standing in front of the railing. From a far distance I could hear mortal cycles coming closer and closer.

I look to my far right to were the stop sign is. There were a lot of bikers.

A couple of the first ones turn right and coming down the street. Then all of them turn right this way. They all park in the middle of the row but in two lines.

I was thinking to myself. This is odd. Why are the bikers parking in front of the building. Turning off their bikes.

I have a bad feeling about this.

They all got off their bikes and walked into a big group. Once they broke into groups. I seen they all had guns in their hands.

I drop my glass of drink as soon as I heard the first couple of gunfire. I ran straight inside and look around for my parents.

Once I saw. I rush to them quickly.

"Mom, dad we need to get out of here now?" I grab both of their arms. I sounded so scared.

"What? Why? Laella." My mom asked. I was about to answer when I see one of the security with a gun in his hand. Then I see a couple more in the room closing the doors.

Everyone was looking confused as what happening right now.

"Excuse me you three need to come with me right now?" He demanded us. Looking at us.

Let's just say I was scared shitless.

"What's going on?" My dad ask him.

"We have a group of a bikers that breach the building. We need to escape the private staircase. We need to go now."

"Well lead the way." My dad went first following behind him them mom and me. But me and my mom were holding hands. I didn't want to let go.

But it was too late. By the time we reach the doors.

The doors open to a man. A dangerous man. Who doesn't give a damn.

I could see a gun in his hand.

My dad put me and my mom behind him.

"I'm looking for the Senator." Pointing his gun at everyone.

************************

I kept telling myself please don't be late. Over and over again. Riding as fast as I can.

Once we got down the street from the dinner campaign. I see he's here already.

"Fuck." As I drove with a little more speed. I grab my gun from the front of my jeans.

I'm surprised I don't hear or see any police vehicles. They must taken there radios or something. But something doesn't feel right.

Park my bike quickly. Getting off. I see my crew parking there bikes and jogging towards me.

"Tice take a group with you and go in the back of the building. Me, Jace and the other guys will go the front. Let's go and kill the fuckers." Everybody split into groups.