Chapter: 8

***Not Edited***

Enjoy!

________________________

Everyone was there in the room waiting for me.

"Where is Trigger now?" I ask as I sat down in my chair.

"He's staying in abandon building about twenty minutes away from here." Tice answer my question.

"How we know he's there?" I advise them. I wanted to make sure it was real information that I was getting now fake.

"I had the prospect follow him and his crew." Jace said out loud. The prospect who was called Joe.

"I befriended one of his crew, telling me his location." The prospect speaks.

"Alright I'll take your word on it prospect. Let's ride." I say out loud for my crew to hear me.

We all got on our bikes and rode to his location. Hopefully he's there when I surprise him.

Just him and I.

It was almost sunset when we all arrived on the dirt road. I look around to see if I recognize the area, no this must be new like a few years old or a trail that turn into a dirt road.

My bike stop about ten yards away from the building ahead of us. Shutting it off and getting off of my seat.

"Guns up and eyes open." Giving them an order. I don't want to lose my men tonight.

Walking slowly. Trying not to make a sound. The part I didn't like was it was so quiet. Too quiet for my liking. I didn't see any vehicles and motorcycles around. The building looked like a house.

As we walk closer.

BOOM!

The wave of the explosions sent us back. The way I landed on my back, took the breath out of me. I look up to see the half a house was on fire and the ground was covered in pieces of it.

I heard a loud chuckle and I recognized that voice. I see him and shadows behind him.

"Look who came for a visit." Shane 'Trigger' smirks at me while smoking a cigarette.

As soon as I got up and my crew got up as well.

"Let's settle this like men." I saying it out loud. I wanted to beat the shit out of him.

"Another time Jax. Right now, I have somewhere else to be." Trigger blew one last of smoke from his cigarette, took it out and flicked on the ground.

The whole ground lite on fire. They probably poured gasoline on the ground before we arrived. It surprised me that I didn't smell gasoline.

"Keep your girl close. Boys let's get out of here." He added. Walking backs into the darkness. I could hear their bike leave. There must be another way in on the others side.

We've would if went after them but this big thick line of fire was right in front of us.

"Let's head back home guys." Leaving quickly before the authorities come.

Once we to the club house. We all gathered in the meeting room and it was silent. I guess there are waiting for me to talk.

"Trigger knew that we were going to be there tonight. He also set a trap by blowing up the house, to were him and his crew were hiding out. If anyone catches him, he'll die by my hand. So...go along with your business." I addressed my crew. Some got up from their seat and the others walk out. Leaving me, Tice, Jace and the prospect.