Chapter: 2

*Not Edited*

> There's a short sex scene in here. So be aware...🙈🙉🙊

Enjoy!!!
_______________________

I haven't heard from him since that night and it's been almost a week. Maybe it wasn't met to be. I was hoping to see him and get to know him a lot more. I don't even know his age. Tomorrow is my dads campaign at city hall. I hate going to these thing because it makes me very uncomfortable.

I'm waiting for the bell to ring for lunch, I'm starving. My first week here was good but shy made a few new friends. Nicole and Bree have different classes than me. Different careers. Once it rang, I walk straight to my locker, and put my books in there.

When I grab my lunch and waited outside at the picnic tables for the ladies. I grab myself large fries with gravy, macaroni salad, and a banana pudding. Oh and Pepsi to drink.

"Hey girl. How was class?" Nicole ask me when she sat beside me. Then Bree sat on the other side of the table.

"It was good. I have homework already. Any of you have homework?" Yeah I totally got homework on the first week of starting class.

"No" They answered at the same time.

Damn. Well I got to get working on it either tonight or Sunday.

"Any word yet from the Jax?" Bree ask me. I only told her and Nicole about what happened that night. Believe they were jealous. If only I got a picture of him so they can see what he looks like.

"Nope"

              **************

"Fuck" I was so frustrated with this guy who doesn't want to give me answers.

"Boss what's next?" Standing next to me and waiting for me to speak.

"Just keep him alive for now. I need some air and I'll be back." I said to Tice nodding his head at me.

Leaving the basement of a warehouse near the a lake that I own. I had Tice do a background check on Laella Andrews. Even though she didn't give me her last I recognize her face on tv and newspapers.

The Senators Daughter.

I feel like shit that I didn't contact her after that night because I've been busy with the bar and the gang.

I got on my bike and drove to Laella's University. Hopefully I can talk to her.

                *************

In the middle of lunch I heard a motorcycle coming closer and when I look it was him. I can't believe he's here.

Jax. He got off his bike, took off his helmet, and place it on the seat. When he sees me staring at him, he walks towards me and I'm nervous to see him here.

I could see everybody looking at him and walking away pretty quick. Some of them mind there own business. But the girls where looking at him like they wanted to have sex with him right there.

"Hey sweet thing." As he sat beside me, giving me a kiss on my cheek.

Oh man I was speechless.

"Hey Jax." I blush at him.

"So who's your friends?" He ask me.

Oh right I totally forgot they were here with me eating lunch. Man this guy can make women speeches here.

"This is Nicole and Bree." I pointed to him which one was Nicole and Bree.

"Ladies this Jax." Once I said his name they were eye rapping him quickly.