Chapter: 10

***Not Edited***

****Beware Steaming SEX scene at the end of this Chapter*****💦💦

Enjoy!
_____________________________

A few more hours until my fathers campaign dinner. Taking a shower before my girlfriends showed up. Bree and Nicole are going to be in forty five minutes, get hair and makeup done.

Jax is meeting me here and we are leaving with my parents. I always wonder what he'll look like in a suit. Thoughts of that made me stir a bit down there.

Damm I hate being turn on because of him. I should get out of the shower before I do something with myself.

Drying my body off and wrapping a towel around my head. Turning my music on from my iPhone. Put my face lotion on and then blow drying my hair. Lip syncing to my song.

I heard knocking at my door.

"Come in." Saying out loud.

"Laella, it's Bree and Nicole." Hearings Bree's voice. I walk around the corner from my bathroom and seen them coming in my room.

"Hey." They said at the same time. I see the long bags that includes their gorgeous dresses. I can't wait to see them.

"Hi, shall we start to get ready." I suggest and they nodded yes.

My mom would always get professional to do my hair and make up. These last few months, I rejected the offer and do it myself.

We put our hair in rollers and left them in for about half in hour.

"So how are you and Jax doing?" Nicole ask me. She been bugging me my relationship with a hot sexy bad boy.

"It's been just Wow!" That's all I have to say.

"Just wow Laella. Give me a little more detail." Nicole brags for my answers.

"Okay, okay if it will shout your mouth. He's really amazing, lovely and sweet. He's really protected of me, keeping me safe."

"What about sex part?" Why? She always has to ask this questions to other ladies and even to me. Especially family members.

"Well it's really hot, rough and grasping. That's all." The words that came out of my mouth shock them. I never say these at all. Let's just say I surprise them.

"Okay ladies lets get started on makeup." I suggested before they ask me questions.

Bree and Nicole set up their station on a small table. I turn up the music a bit. During getting ready we took a lot of pictures. I took a very sexy one of me with my robe open down the middle.

Pressing send.

I got a reply back ten seconds later.

Jax: Naughty girl sweet thing may have to punish you later.

Laella: I would love that 😝

Jax: See you very soon my sweet thing. Love you ❤️

Laella: Can't wait to see you. Love you too ❤️❤️

"He like that picture didn't he?" Bree smirking at me.

"Yes he did." I happily say.

After getting our hair and makeup on. It was time to put on our gorgeous dresses on.

Bree volunteer to go first. The dress she pick out was a deep v neck line with a long slit down her sexy legs. The was rose gold.

 The was rose gold